LS Series Tech 1998-2002

Anybody own a HUGGER ORANGE LS-1?

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2007 | 08:49 PM
|
Default Anybody own a HUGGER ORANGE LS-1?

Hi there...
I`ve had my 98 Z-28 since may 1999. It`s arctic white and I think I`m tired of the color. I`m thinking about painting it hugger orange with black stripes. Does anybody own one like that? Can I see what the car looks like?
Thank you.
ERIC

Old 02-16-2007 | 09:32 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default RE: Anybody own a HUGGER ORANGE LS-1?

It doesn't have black stripes but It's ORANGE! and I think you should keep it White (by far the best color on a camaro)

The link feature is your friend

Old 02-16-2007 | 11:48 PM
4th Gear Member

Orange with black stripes????[:'(]That would look like a Halloween. I would do silver or charcoal stripes, but whatever floats your boat man.

Old 02-18-2007 | 03:42 AM
|

Orange with black stripes???? That would look like a Halloween. I would do silver or charcoal stripes, but whatever floats your boat man.
Or maybe it would look like a 1970 Z-28...Thanks for the pics BTW...It kinda looks like the paint sample Chevy sent me. I wonder if that car in the pics is also triple coat pearl Hugger Orange..I couldn`t tell from the pics..
..Thank you.

ERIC
The Diecast Guy.

Old 02-27-2007 | 06:36 AM
Banned

for your info hugger orange is an old dodge color aka the old dukes of hazzard color on thier car

Old 02-27-2007 | 10:46 AM
4th Gear Member

OMG more crappy info form you. Hugger Orange is not that same as Hemi Orange. Please just go away

Old 02-27-2007 | 11:25 AM
April 2007 ROTM

ORIGINAL: mustang88gt

for your info hugger orange is an old dodge color aka the old dukes of hazzard color on thier car

Your not in kansas anymore toto your with camaro guys we know camaro colors the two oranges are totally differnt you got more s*** with you than a port a potie[sm=icon_rtfm.gif][sm=wakeup.gif][sm=icon_beat.gif]
oh and i almost forgot bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs bs

Old 02-27-2007 | 08:09 PM
In the Staging Lanes

well hey now im not sayin that this page right here http://pages.prodigy.net/tcwinfk/gl-facts.html is right or not but maybe thats where he got his information from and maybe thats why he said it. the explination they give on the site is logical though.

Old 02-27-2007 | 10:41 PM
Administrator

who wants to hear something funny??

this guy with the mighty blown 306 stroker, is full of crap...

how do i know, you ask?

well, i had a look of his IP at MF, and it turns out that hes a member there too!

not only that, but in looking through his posts, no where does he ever mention being supercharged.

Here is his real mod list, as listed on MF:
stock 302 block, cai, 65mm tb, edelbrock rpm performer upper/lower, f-303 cam, msd blaster coil, dual core radiator/dual electric fans, lakewood upper and lower control arms, tko/stg 3 clutch, 3.73's, bbk shorties, o/r h-pipe, and dual chamber flowmaster
so not only is he a troll, but hes a troll that lies about what he has...

not only that, but for trolling here, and causing a headache for us, hes going to be banned from MF...[8D]

Old 02-28-2007 | 12:04 AM
January 2007 ROTM

ORIGINAL: Patrick

who wants to hear something funny??

this guy with the mighty blown 306 stroker, is full of crap...

how do i know, you ask?

well, i had a look of his IP at MF, and it turns out that hes a member there too!

not only that, but in looking through his posts, no where does he ever mention being supercharged.

Here is his real mod list, as listed on MF:
stock 302 block, cai, 65mm tb, edelbrock rpm performer upper/lower, f-303 cam, msd blaster coil, dual core radiator/dual electric fans, lakewood upper and lower control arms, tko/stg 3 clutch, 3.73's, bbk shorties, o/r h-pipe, and dual chamber flowmaster
so not only is he a troll, but hes a troll that lies about what he has...

not only that, but for trolling here, and causing a headache for us, hes going to be banned from MF...[8D]

Nice Kill Patrick !!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Anybody own a HUGGER ORANGE LS-1?