Intake, Headers, and Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Anyone know of this/have this?

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2010, 03:54 PM
Default Anyone know of this/have this?

I have an exhaust on my camaro that right after the y pipe has an electronic blow-off valve/butterfly valve/dump. The person who had the car before me put it in and the wires are ran into the cab and connected to the drivers seat power. I am trying to figure out why the valve does not work or if someone has this same dump valve and can give me help/advice to fixing this. I think it will make a helluva difference in sound/performance with it open.

Old 09-23-2010, 12:34 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Yeah i have this on my camaro but its a manual operated cutout. Its called a flowtech race ready. The manuals are better than the electronic ones and the cable operated ones cuz they dont leak. You are right it does make a helluva differance open...the sound is incredible but idk about performence im sure it helps a little at higher rpms though...i cant help you with that though cuz i dont know much about those. Good luck though!