General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Please Help

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 09:11 AM
Default Please Help

I have two tech questions on my 97 Z28. Hopefully someone on here can assist because I don't have the tools to figure it out myself but I would like to fix it myself.

1- My turn signal lights don't always flash when I use them; they stay "on". It's both directions but there isn't anything consistent that I can see as to why. The hazard lights always function correctly though.

2- My driver side window doesn't roll all the way up or down in one motion. It stops going either direction after a second or two, then I have to wait for a few seconds and push the button again.

I really hope someone on here can answer these. I'm thanking whoever in advance if so.

Old 11-28-2007, 09:24 AM
4th Gear Member
Default RE: Please Help

the window need a motor. its time consuming and a pain to do, but its do-able.......

Old 11-28-2007, 10:02 AM
Overdrive Member

If all the bulbs work, then you need a new turn signal flasher module. Easy to replace, though it's under the dash and you have to contort yourself a bit to reach it.

Old 11-28-2007, 10:17 AM

thanks. i'll check it out