General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

DF Center Force Clutch???

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 10:42 AM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: DF Center Force Clutch???

[&:] can i assume that while you were in there you installed a new throw out bearing?? what about the pilot bearing?? the only other thing, if those are new and installed properly, that comes to mind for a mild pulsation or vibration in the pedal without pressure on it would be a bad finger or two on the diaphragm spring on the clutch cover. this will leave a finger or two higher than the rest which will cause there to be a slight wobble or vibration feeling in the pedal until some pressure is applied, was this clutch brand new?? kurt

Old 05-09-2008, 05:42 PM
Default RE: DF Center Force Clutch???

Yes everything is brand new lol and yes when I was in there I replaced the bushing,,,,, the throw out bearing came with the center force clutch new,,,,,,,I was however reading on the camaroz28 forums about the the Urethane tranny mount causing vibration until it gets broke in??? I only have about 30 miles or so on new clutch so I'm just going to break everthing in easy and see what I have say 400 to 500 miles from now.....but thanks for all your input I appreciate it....Matt