General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Chevrolet Blazer, why want a car?

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2006, 03:07 AM
Banned
Default Chevrolet Blazer, why want a car?

The Chevrolet Blazer will do everything a car will do, and almost as well.

It is reliable on any road and every weather condition!

The Blazer offers a long list of standard equipment. It includes a leather-wrapped steering wheel, remote keyless entry, power locks and windows, power heated mirrors, rear window defogger and wiper, cruise control and lighted visor mirrors. Tilt wheel, two auxiliary power outlets, AM/FM stereo with CD player, and an overhead console with an outside temperature readout are also standard.

Another feature-the OnStar, GM's remote communications system are standard on LT and TrailBlazer. Air conditioning is standard on all Blazers, with automatic climate control optional on the LT and standard on TrailBlazer.

For information on new and pre-owned Chevrolet vehicles, contact your fav Chevrolet Dealer in San Jose & Morgan Hill, California (CA).

www.courtesychevrolet.com

Old 04-24-2006, 12:41 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default RE: Chevrolet Blazer, why want a car?

Yeah there good n all and chevrolet built. But it takes away from the whole classic car or muscle car inthusiast thing.

Old 04-24-2006, 09:47 PM
2nd Gear member

If I want to hear a car comercial I'll go watch TV. Besides when I buy a 4WD vehicle it's going to be a good one that will stand up to my form of normal use. It wont be some yuppified, IFS built, elec shift T case havin, too big to be a wheel barrow too small to be a truck SUV. I'll keep my solid front axle 3/4 ton 4WD manual shift case K20 and my 3/4 ton 4WD Rusturban. which is good for you baby SUV owners cause then I can pull you out when you get stuck in the 4-5 inches of snow.

Old 04-24-2006, 10:36 PM
In the Staging Lanes

personally I like my Silverados. Rugged enough for 4x4ing. Blazer is a 4x4 poser vehicle. They cant be banged up enough to be tough. Good off roading vehicles are old toyota, old blazers, ram chargers etc.