General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

4th gen chip HP upgrades?

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2007, 02:36 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: 4th gen chip HP upgrades?

all i was trying to do was gererate asmany responses as possible for my question, to formulate my decision. at the given time it was my first day. i am not some kid whos sole purpose is to boss ppl around ona forum,cause ihave no REAL authority. i am here for information about my much loved camaro. period.

my point being overexaggerating is hardly the way to convey information. not trying to be a jerk, but lets be honest, did it really hurt any1 or was pete just itching to tell some1 what to do...

sorry pete love ya buddy,

Old 07-20-2007, 10:15 AM
Ninja Administrator

Trying not to beat a dead horse here but.... i just want to make sure we are on the same page.

you didnt hurt anybody with ur multi posts. but you didnt help anyone either, and that is the problem.

the reason we have all these forums (general, 1st gen - 4th gen, off topic, ect...) is so there isnt a need to post in different forums. the idea is you pick the best forum and post there, so the people best suited to answer you will find it. Anyone browsing around the home page can also see it.

you need to understand that the forums, and even your own questions, are not designed to help only you. You ask a question, and you get an answer, but as a car enthusiast forum, we want future readers to be able to access this thread and get their answers without needing to post around. If you multi post, you will get different answers in different threads. any conflicting views wont be properly discussed, and while you may get the answer u want, anybody not seeing the whole picture will be left in the dark.

so do your fellow camaro enthusiasts a favor and keep your topics together

Old 07-20-2007, 10:56 AM
4th Gear Member

good pic lol.

Old 07-20-2007, 11:13 AM
1st Gear Member

thankyou.
i fully understand the structure behind the idea of a fourm, hence the reason you and i are here. like i said before, time was of the essence for my decision to be made concerning the module,chip upgrade so i needed to gather as much information in reguards to this as possible, once again the reason for the multipile thread posts.
my knowledge concerning my 4th gen camaro, has already been reciprocated, and will continue to,via this very fourm, already fulfilling my part as a "team member" to my fellow,"camaro enthusiasts".
dont worry buddy, i grasp the fourm concept, and you are "beating a dead horse". so we are on the same page.

Old 07-20-2007, 11:57 AM
4th Gear Member

Pete was not itching to just boss someone around. We run this site the way we do because of its size and the fact that we want things to as accurate as possible and easy to find. We (the mods and admins) would really appreciate it if, in the future, you could make you post in the most relevant section. When multiple threads asking the same question are posted, we have to then run around the site deleting or moving them, this creates more work for our volunteer staff.
Thanks
JD

Old 07-20-2007, 12:10 PM
1st Gear Member

for the love of GOD.
all you have to do is read all the previous post and you will see we have covered this, ONCE AGAIN, I GET IT. it was my first day, etc etc etc...
perhaps you should pay your volunteer staff by the hour so when J/Os like me create more work its to your advantage. every1 is so uptight laugh a little, "have a coke and a smile" will smith

Old 07-20-2007, 12:13 PM
1st Gear Member

wow apparently the wordG. 0. D. is not allowed. thats strange since its on our american currency. just lettin you know i wasnt using any cuss words

Old 07-20-2007, 12:15 PM
Ninja Administrator

strange.... cuz im pretty sure sh** is allowed

yes... yes it is... and I had to edit my post [>:]

Old 07-20-2007, 12:28 PM
1st Gear Member

can you see pics of my car on my profile? i tried to put some on there.

Old 07-20-2007, 12:31 PM
Ninja Administrator

im not aware that CF has an album for users. i tried looking one day, but no i dont see anything in ur profile. if you have a pic of ur SS you should def put it in ur sig tho 500x250

Quick Reply: 4th gen chip HP upgrades?