General Racing/Tech General talk about Racing or help setting up your car

WoW

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 12:23 AM
Default WoW

Well just bought my 79 Camaro with a built 350, holley 750 cfm carb, edelbrock intake to name a few. Any how ive never had much muscle before drove a v6 before this one, any who, I took her out over the memorial day weekend and finally found some one to race light to light. 2006 Mustang GT, i sat at the light and i guess he was revving but couldnt tell over my camaroidling any how as we sat there i could smell the fumes of gasoline in the air (ahh yeah) and my adrenaline started to pump through my veins my ears were turning red and all i could think about was slamming her into gear and stomping on the gas, when the light finally turned greenwe both took the corner (his with better suspension got the lead) but as soon as i hit the straightmy baby threw me back into my seat and proceeded to ROAR by the sad mustang listening to the built 350 echo off the side of his stang, needless to say i was happy to have purchased my camaro, and will be out again next weekend hunting for my next victim.