General Racing/Tech General talk about Racing or help setting up your car

whats up everyone part 2

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 01:06 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default whats up everyone part 2

we take off i quickly pull 2 cars on him and at 70mph he was catching me fast so i spray for my life then he starts to fall behind again got him by 4
my confidence grew when we went from a 70 roll i ate him alive 5 cars

i was so happy when i shut him up. but that didnt last long his dad came with his modded saleen as if they wernt modded enough from factory. and tells me if i want to run them i say another day he says in two weeks i agree i dont know much about his salleen but my friends was quicker for a while but i guess thats changed since he was so confident he could beat me my friends kb cobra also had some traction issues he says so how badly im gonna lose im pretty much spent rite now do i even have a chance
[align=right] [/align]

Old 06-05-2008, 05:27 PM
Third Generation Moderator
March 2010 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club
Default RE: whats up everyone part 2

Uhh... grammar? What's that?[&:]

I can barely tell what you're trying to say. Can you explain it again using proper sentences and spelling?

Old 06-05-2008, 05:33 PM
2nd Gear member

He's trying to make us believe he spend a grand on a N.O.S. kit, ( I bought one yesterday, will post pics) and its a complete kit for 465 after taxes... and that his LUNATI cam, not LUNATIC cam.... and blah blah blah sayed somthing about beating a cobra, or maybe it was a ford festiva, Couldnt tell...and somthing about his friends dad's Saleen...Bunch of B.S if you ask me... if you spend enough money to put those mods on his car, asuming a Camaro, he'd at least know how to spell them lol....

Old 06-05-2008, 05:53 PM
May 2007 ROTM

I'm holdin a voodoo...no giggle juice...........and why is he screamin at us?

Old 06-05-2008, 06:31 PM
In the Staging Lanes

first of all please dont say i bs u because i dont now how to spell what i have and the nitrous cost 1000 dollars off ebay its zex lsx direct port nitrous system and i only spray a 175 shot and about the pics im getting a new video camera in a month ill just give u videos mines broken the reason i dont now how to spell my stuff is because the guy who built it for me just told me he went and bought everything i was to busy and he installed it took him a week to give me my car back so i dont apreciate u calling me a liar i will tape me and the saleen if i can prospone it till i get a camera
[align=right] [/align]

Old 06-05-2008, 06:34 PM
May 2007 ROTM

Are you sprayin 175 giggle with cast pistons or forged? Thats a hell of a hit on street tires, I would be verry careful.

Old 06-05-2008, 06:55 PM
In the Staging Lanes

my meanic told me the motor was forged basicaly he says it will take the 175shot easy ill get the details from him tomorow and the nitrous will break them loose at 50 to 55 ill start using it at 70mph at the earliest or it will get ugly trust me tried it off a launch and my car went nuts
[align=right] [/align]

Old 06-05-2008, 10:51 PM
Ninja Administrator

its lunati.... there is no such thing as a lunatic cam......

Old 06-06-2008, 06:54 AM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr

Dude! you so gotta put up that vid bro i cant wait to see that skanky saleen get totally smoked by your car and i wanna se the look on his dads face when he loses did youtake all the stuff out of your catylatic converters i hear if you gut the cat youcan get alot of hidden power that way too even from a v6 mother eff what these guys say about you you know you and they dont so do what you want and put the vid up so we ca see it

Old 06-06-2008, 07:43 AM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

its lunati.... there is no such thing as a lunatic cam......
exactly what I said...thanks....lol...

Quick Reply: whats up everyone part 2