General Racing/Tech General talk about Racing or help setting up your car

STI times

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 10:58 AM
NOOO they be stealin' my bucket
ROTM Winner's Club
Default STI times

Does any one know what a stock STI runs stock i am guessing mid to low 13s any ideas.

Old 08-06-2007, 11:22 AM
ROTM Winner's Club
Default RE: STI times

13.2s pro driver 13.3s and 13.4s normal joes.

Old 08-06-2007, 02:09 PM
1st Gear Member

Well, guess you answered your own question.

Old 08-06-2007, 02:26 PM
1st Gear Member

Thats awesome lol

Old 08-06-2007, 04:08 PM
In the Staging Lanes

dude i started a whole thread on this...check the lsitings before you post a new thread its a page or two back

Old 08-06-2007, 05:09 PM
ROTM Winner's Club

Hmmm thats funny becase i searched and all i found nothing that stated 1/4 times or gave a exact number. I found a lot of talk about ls1 vs sti and so on but no time. I also went back into your post and didnt find the answer to my question. Before you try to flam somebody pleas make sure you know what your talking about i have been around for a little bit i know how to use the damn search button and i think others will like this info since theres a lot of talk about the two.

Old 08-06-2007, 08:42 PM
In the Staging Lanes

A stock STI (or Evo for that matter) is a low 13 car, so is the LS1 Fbody. I don't see how a car that runs the same time could be owned. BTW this is only from a dig, a roll race and the LS1 will have a definate advantage as AWD saps a good amount of power.

direct quote from jd1969...happy now?

Old 08-06-2007, 09:49 PM
ROTM Winner's Club

Once again i didnt ask about how it would run with a F-body. The reason is a guy i work with has been running out the mouth like normal and clamied high 12s from his 06. I new that the stock sti wasnt able to run that even with uping the boost and a turbo back it still pulls low and i mean low 13s. That’s why I was asking if it was possible to double check my self before Itoldsome body that they are wrong, I know that my TA will run side by side my motor vs. his turbo, If I run with my bottle I will kill him and from a roll the LS1 will walk away. Sorry if I seam like a *** but I hate people that tell others to use the search button yes I canuse itand didbut the forums are for people to learn if you don’t want to reply to some one then don’t, Some times it takes more ****ing effort to tell some one to search or flam them. Then it is to give them the answer. In my case I asked, Then i found it, then iposted it for others. You have yet to show me where some one actually has a STI stock times on this forum somaybe next timebefore you call some one out maybe you should check on the facts first[>:].

Old 08-06-2007, 11:08 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Holy **** what are we in high school. You asked what a stock STI runs and i told you, just like you alreay knew, mid to low 13's. Not really sure what your question was. If you were asking about upping the boost and a turbo back exhaust, you didnt mention that in your first post. Also not trying to be a ****, so if you have a question PM coprunr, he's a certified Subaru tech. I'm sure he'd be willing to answer your question.

Old 08-07-2007, 04:56 AM
ROTM Winner's Club

LOL. Ok lets just drop this ok. All im saying is before you tell some one to.
ORIGINAL: My01Z28

...check the lsitings before you post a new thread its a page or two back
Make sure the ansers are there and clear ok. Im sorry for being a *** about it but i see this alot on other forums.

Quick Reply: STI times