General Racing/Tech General talk about Racing or help setting up your car

singled out muscle car/updated on my ticket

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2008, 12:29 PM
2nd Gear member
Default singled out muscle car/updated on my ticket

ok so last night i was hanging out with the big v8 cars in my town and&nbsp\\;we go out for a lap, and we come to a red light in the middle of town and this dodge intreped next to, we both took off slow and i start to speed up more and this guy in the dodge most have thought i was trying to race him so he takes off like a slow bat out of hell and i get off the gas at thirty and he is probily doing 50mph and out of know were cop lights go off and i was thinking he was going to go get the guy in the dodge but the *** hole cop pulls me over and gives me a $425 ticket and i didnt even speed, and im trying to tell this cop i wasnt racing and he just wouldnt listen, so i told his *** i would see him in court, and all of the guys behind me about 10 or so said they would go to court with me and testify that i was not racing and it shold have been the other guy that got pulled over.&nbsp\\;

jsut becuase my car is a muscle car he thought i most of been racing.

were the hell was the cops all night when the ****ing racers were reving the hell out of there cars and doing burnouts.

there you go i had to vent some anger, i havent even told my parents yet. whish me luck
&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;
my ticket got droped. some how the ticket never got filed so the judge droped it, stupid cops cant even turn in there paper work,anyways now i dont have to pay any thing and i get to keep driving my car yaya,oh and i just graduated fro0m highschool so no more school.

Old 05-17-2008, 01:06 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: singled out muscle car

that blooooows
i hate cops one stopped me the other day while im delivering pizzas in the POS s10
hes like "im kinda big on equipment violations and you dont have a bumper"
cliff note: i dorve thru a fresh gravel road and shattered my fiberglass rol pan.
anyway " equipment violations are kinda my specialty, now im not gonna give you a ticket but you need to put "something" on there to protect your gas tank"
first of all: your specialty as a cop is equipment violations??!?!? wtf go catch some criminals bxtch! this is the guy in the parking lot checking tires with a penny??!1

second: my gas tank is protected by a large elaborate network of steel beams know as a FRAME. not to mention a bed since the tank sits almost behind my driver seat but lower. maybe he expected me to be rear ended by a pointy lowrider at 60mph???

third: i quoted him on put "something" on there. we did. i took a peice of PVC (plastic) pipe and cut it to fit and zip tied it in place then screwed my license plate into my tailgate and screwed the tailgate up.

then yesterday i see the same cop and he follows me for about 3/4 a mile. and truns away.
im like HA!you said " SOMETHING "
in your face police.
i get a pic and put it up soon.

Old 05-17-2008, 02:15 PM
In the Staging Lanes

thats a b.s. ticket. have fun fighting it in court

Old 05-17-2008, 02:22 PM
2nd Gear member

ya i will try, hope to god it gets droped

Old 05-17-2008, 02:22 PM
2nd Gear member

god

Old 05-17-2008, 02:23 PM
2nd Gear member

why cant i say the lords name on here since when is it bad to say it one here g o d

Old 05-17-2008, 03:11 PM
3rd Gear Member

The same reason people want to take it out of our pledge. The world is becoming so messed up & politcally correct that we cant even reconize a creater.

Old 05-17-2008, 03:23 PM
2nd Gear member

ok that makes sense, but its still stupid i should beable to say his name if i want to.

Old 05-17-2008, 04:07 PM
In the Staging Lanes

yeah f-ck the police...

too bad my father is one [8D], coming on twenty long years in a bull**** department...

People always think that since my dad's a cop it must be so good for me because I won't get any tickets, but now that my dad has identified my blue cammy to EVERY cop on the force, even if i'm going over 10 in an area the cop will confront my dad saying "I saw your son driving recklessly" and whatnot...

It feels like eyes are everywhere...

Old 05-17-2008, 04:07 PM
DeZ
1st Gear Member

" were the hell was the cops all night when the ****ing racers were reving the hell out of there cars and doing burnouts."

same way down here dude. right in the most busy part of town they are revvin and dropping clutchs. but yet i seen on down the road where maybe 3/4 cars i saw a dodge interpred? pulled over. and yet they got muslces,pony,imports on up just havin a night of it.

heres something off topic that pissed me off today. a red 4 door civic sporting the maxwell stops like 3 feet from my mailbox im watching to see if this ****er is plannin on tearing it down, did he? no! he just sits there revvin high and takes off just in 1st gear floored. now i know where this mother****er lives at so ( he circled around and went home ) i returned the favor by power braking by his mailbox. now what do i get? cops came to my house wanting to know why im tryin to start trouble. theres a little maxima ( no muffler at all ) will drive past my house and beep his horn and pull a thumbs down out.

i dont understand why they wanna start something but when somebody goes to repay them they dial 911 in a heart beat.

Quick Reply: singled out muscle car/updated on my ticket