General Racing/Tech General talk about Racing or help setting up your car

RACING IS FUN BUT DRIFTING IS FUNNER

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2009, 09:37 PM

when i drift i usually do it in empty parking lots or wide roads so no way of gettin into an accident unless u dont know what ur doing

Old 01-16-2009, 09:41 PM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr

So, no pics of the damage?

Old 01-17-2009, 03:22 AM
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by BojanglesBatman
unless u dont know what ur doing

And you do? OHHH thats right youre the drift king.. you must be Ken Block or Tanner Foust... oh but wait... they both drive imports with little ricer engines... they cant compete with a (close to, if not, stock im sure) V6 camaro on ice... i mean Tanner Foust is only a world champion drifter in a 350z but since its a Nissan he must not be as good as you and your V6 camaro....

Old 01-17-2009, 10:46 AM

Hi HATER!

Your an idiot why would you compare me to a world champion im simply stating that im good at drifting and i would perform good in the camaro class why are you even here you dont even have a camaro and every time you post you say something stupid like comparing a v6 camaro to a tricked out 350z. Im not proffesionally drifting im doing it on the streets you ****en dweeb and obviously i know what im doing since i havent gotten into a major accident and im not planning to.
I regret saying im the drift king cuz it gives you dumbasses something to exaggerate about simply put im just good at drifting with the (camaro) im not talken about any other car if you wanna talk about what can imports do then go to a different Forum.

Old 01-17-2009, 12:14 PM
2nd Gear member

yo dude chill out. everyone gets crap on the forums for telling stories like that. if you prove your good by posting up a vid and give more details to prove us wrong then mabe you can get some respect for it. i personally dont thiink a v-6 camaro wouild do good in drifting but if you can prove me wrong on that, then do it. dont be talkin trash.

Old 01-17-2009, 12:19 PM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr

Ok guys. Lets give this guy a chance here. Besides, we already have lsis13, we dont need anymore. So, Bo, do you have any vidoe or pics.... I am not asking for the sake of proof, I am asking because I want to see a camaro drifting.

Old 01-17-2009, 02:37 PM
3rd Gear Member

spinning around a circle isnt drifting, anything thing can do that. i posted a video of my friends drifting to show you what real drifting looks like, not spinning around in a snow covered parking lot. you should see me in the snow with my tahoe, i should have my d1 license.

Old 01-17-2009, 02:44 PM
3rd Gear Member
Old 01-17-2009, 02:47 PM
3rd Gear Member
Old 01-17-2009, 02:48 PM
NOOO they be stealin' my bucket
ROTM Winner's Club

Originally Posted by BojanglesBatman
when i drift i usually do it in empty parking lots or wide roads so no way of gettin into an accident unless u dont know what ur doing
Yeah there is no risk of any one wrecking in a parking lot that would be impossible right .

Oh wait......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrocJO-p20s

Quick Reply: RACING IS FUN BUT DRIFTING IS FUNNER