General Racing/Tech General talk about Racing or help setting up your car

New post

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 02:58 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default New post

Ok. another Srt8 . and i thoguth i would hadto pass.. i was comming out of a car wash.. turning right on to the straigtat the beginingone of our freeways.. wherewehit a light and now stopped next to each other there is another light1/5 mile down the road beford it openes up to a two lane bridge..

i get going easin up to 30 .. whene he come up next to me.. gives a rev.. I say, to my pass,good thing ur in the car, or might be on.."she smiles and says I LOVE SPEED".. so i look overat hi, and he launches.. i hit i ( in 1st) so im spining passed him but then he starts to pull back on me my car isspinning .. and now im starting to lose groung.. so i though F*This.... i putter her in sec ,, she spins then hooks i pulled near 3 cars back on him INTSTANTLY... My passenger .. said WoW my first street race.. that was awsome....let do it again

So i get out my camara turn on the video .. so she can tapr the next race.. "HE WOULD'NT EVER LOOK OVER OUT WAY LOL" even the chick say why is he not giving up thumps up?? I explained some ppl dont like to lose.. im like ,,if ur car if that fast to be me bad..PROPS..give plz pull over and let me check it out.. Bluez

Old 04-23-2008, 04:16 PM
4th Gear Member
Default RE: New post

i really think im addicted to internet ****. i cant stop looking at it. i even have a g/f. i dunno.

Old 04-23-2008, 08:53 PM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: bluovlh8er

i really think im addicted to internet ****. i cant stop looking at it. i even have a g/f. i dunno.
Did you not understand it either?

Old 04-24-2008, 12:19 AM
In the Staging Lanes

ORIGINAL: bluez

Ok. another Srt8 . and i thoguth i would hadto pass.. i was comming out of a car wash.. turning right on to the straigtat the beginingone of our freeways.. wherewehit a light and now stopped next to each other there is another light1/5 mile down the road beford it openes up to a two lane bridge..

i get going easin up to 30 .. whene he come up next to me.. gives a rev.. I say, to my pass,good thing ur in the car, or might be on.."she smiles and says I LOVE SPEED".. so i look overat hi, and he launches.. i hit i ( in 1st) so im spining passed him but then he starts to pull back on me my car isspinning .. and now im starting to lose groung.. so i though F*This.... i putter her in sec ,, she spins then hooks i pulled near 3 cars back on him INTSTANTLY... My passenger .. said WoW my first street race.. that was awsome....let do it again

So i get out my camara turn on the video .. so she can tapr the next race.. "HE WOULD'NT EVER LOOK OVER OUT WAY LOL" even the chick say why is he not giving up thumps up?? I explained some ppl dont like to lose.. im like ,,if ur car if that fast to be me bad..PROPS..give plz pull over and let me check it out.. Bluez

Hey bluez,
Try the Spell check feature!!!! Please!!!
Mark

Old 04-24-2008, 12:40 AM
3rd Gear Member

HOLY HELL! Sly makes a good point bluez. Blu... you're not alone buddy.

Old 04-24-2008, 04:43 PM
2nd Gear member

Why is this in exterior? lol

Old 04-24-2008, 05:09 PM
Senior Moderator
January 2010 ROTM Winner

ORIGINAL: 98RCMARO
Why is this in exterior? lol
Cuz it happened outside!!!

Old 04-24-2008, 05:42 PM
1st Gear Member

seriously this confused the crap out of me. and i think ^ his theroy is right.

Old 04-24-2008, 10:04 PM
2nd Gear member

Lol, not to bag on you Blue, but you should probably read your posts, or attempt to put them in the right place, lol.

Old 04-26-2008, 11:28 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

lol, If you cross your eyes, stand on your head, and turn the computer off, you can read it just fine!

Quick Reply: New post