General Racing/Tech General talk about Racing or help setting up your car

check this!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 07:04 PM
2nd Gear member
Default check this!

well i havent been on in a while but i hav a story to tell, there is a neon srt-4 and a 98 gt at my work we all talk **** and b.s back and forth but on friday all are co-workers placed bets and gotus all going.. we toke them out on the highway by are work and had a bunch of guys in cars speeding and watching us all, we stoped in the highways stoping traffic multi. times and lined them up stoping everyone behind us, at lights at stop signs it was a good time but we crossed the line a bit... well a off duty fire fighter (that the neon pissed off that morning by speeding up so he couldnt pass, which then pulled around and stoped them in the road and tryed to get out and fight!!) followed us and called the cops we all stoped at a light to go are ways home but the man on the phone had a mission!! he then followed me and the stang and when i seen him following i high tailed it and went threw neighborhoods and managed to end up in dead ends at my last dead end i turn around figureing i lost him or he went for the stang.. which he didnt slowly but surely came down the block with a cop that t-boned me in front so i couldnt leave the block(which i then said O **** THINKING I WAS GOING TO JAIL AND GOT READY AND PUT MY HANDS UP) i told the cop wat happend and i said no sir i never raced and talked my way out of it all and he really couldnt do **** cuz he didnt see anything.. so thats my story got chased and **** my pants a lil bit thnking god i an not in jail and have my car and license and yes i whooped on them an it was fun

Old 09-04-2007, 09:36 PM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: check this!

LOL!! sounds like an eventful evening. good job on the killz tho!

Old 09-05-2007, 12:14 AM
1st Gear Member

So the cop hit your car?

Old 09-05-2007, 01:16 AM
In the Staging Lanes

good job !

Old 09-05-2007, 01:22 PM
3rd Gear Member

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you post a thread some time ago about saying good bye to you car and that you were going to sell it because of all the speeding tickets you got?

Old 09-07-2007, 11:53 AM
1st Gear Member

dont get mad u need a geo storm..slow down