General Racing/Tech General talk about Racing or help setting up your car

camaro-lancer

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 08:56 PM
2nd Gear member

Hey Boosted, I thought you said you were leaving?

Old 02-18-2010, 11:52 PM
In the Staging Lanes

hey Boostedfury, are you lost? this is a camaro forum not a ricer forum. I'm sure someone could help you find the right website.

Old 02-19-2010, 01:01 AM
Fancy Sparkle

Originally Posted by 84_Z28
you proved that your a ricer
Originally Posted by tbl76camaro
Hey Boosted, I thought you said you were leaving?
Originally Posted by 1974z28
hey Boostedfury, are you lost? this is a camaro forum not a ricer forum. I'm sure someone could help you find the right website.
stop being dipsh*ts. the only thing you three are doing is proving the whole redneck "i drive a Camaro so i'm better than everyone else" theory. seriously, grow up.

it's an open car forum to anybody who wants to join. doesn't matter if they drive a Geo or a Bugatti. if they like Camaro's, they're free to join. hell, we have members on here that drive Mustangs too.

oh and 74z28, if you only had a car on a stock Lancer to 40mph, that means your car is slow too. my Silverado would put a hurt down on your Camaro all day, any day.

Old 02-19-2010, 09:06 AM
2nd Gear member

Go read the whole "Camaro-Civic" thread and you would understand...

Old 02-19-2010, 09:52 AM
Fancy Sparkle

i read it, from the way it sounded to me, you guys were bashing him for building a Honda. he was only trying to say that not all Honda's are slow.

Old 02-19-2010, 11:22 AM
2nd Gear member

I know some hondas can be fast if you build them right, I know that. But he came on here arguing how hondas are better, I wasn't arguing at him he was doing that to us. He was saying a mostly stock LT1 can't beat a turbo Civic, I know for a fact it can.

Old 02-19-2010, 12:19 PM

I know some hondas can be fast if you build them right, I know that. But he came on here arguing how hondas are better, I wasn't arguing at him he was doing that to us. He was saying a mostly stock LT1 can't beat a turbo Civic, I know for a fact it can.
I know it can I watched it happen

Old 02-19-2010, 02:59 PM
I dont like my title

Well good we got that outta the way, and no i did not say hondas were better i said just because all that you have ever raced was a fart can'ed civic doesnt make your car fast and all hondas all rice.And if you thank a lt1 can spank on a boosted civic we have bout 3or4 that say other wise might lose but its doubt full.

Old 02-19-2010, 04:48 PM
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Boosted8vfury
Well good we got that outta the way, and no i did not say hondas were better i said just because all that you have ever raced was a fart can'ed civic doesnt make your car fast and all hondas all rice.And if you thank a lt1 can spank on a boosted civic we have bout 3or4 that say other wise might lose but its doubt full.
it depends on how built both cars are you can't just say that a "mostly stock" and a "turbo'd civic" would win. it depends on the builds and the drivers. if the cars got 600hp its not gonna be much good if the driver sucks. cars can't really drive by there self lol

Old 02-19-2010, 04:57 PM
I dont like my title

Originally Posted by jason7504
it depends on how built both cars are you can't just say that a "mostly stock" and a "turbo'd civic" would win. it depends on the builds and the drivers. if the cars got 600hp its not gonna be much good if the driver sucks. cars can't really drive by there self lol
oh indeed ik those who slap a turbo on a stock sohc and dont get the ecu chip and tuned and run stock injectors its basicly like 30hp and thank there fast but im saying a well built car nothing like boring and stroking just a normal metal head gasket,head studs,polished crank or knife edge crank,race bearings,eagle rods(stock rods depending on motor are good for 300hp),rod bolts,and even vitara pistons with a good vtec head can make upper 300whp(this is all for a sohc set up) on low boost its all in the tune and the build only tards boost a stock car and all can be done for less than 2k if even that.Like ive said the whole time a lil know how goes along ways.

Last edited by Boosted8vfury; 02-19-2010 at 05:00 PM.

Quick Reply: camaro-lancer