Engine & Internal Cams, heads, valvetrain, rotating assemblies. Chat about beefing up your insides here.

Help plz.

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 09:52 PM
Unhappy Help plz.

hey everybod i have a 1994 V6 chevy camaro recently it started to lose powr when i get to 60mph and the RPM's drop from around 3000 to 2000 and dere seems to be a whining sound coming from underneath the car and it goes away at 65.
Also just this week something happened to it i moved it from park and my car started shaking i parked it and it seemed my belt was moving a lot so i changed my belt tensioener and my belt but th car is still acting the same. i also looked under the car and it seems that when ever i accelerate it a little in park there is oil leaking under but as soon as i let the throttle go the leak goes away. could any1 help me plz and explain to me whats happening. i will appreciate it a lot.

Old 08-08-2009, 10:07 PM
April 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

have u checked transmission fluid and oil level. what color is the oil. need more info. is the service engine light coming on? have u scanned it for trouble codes? im thinkin its the trany but more info would be nice. so does it sound like the trany is shifting to overdrive.