Detailing Discuss detailing your ride within.

Turtle ICE Products

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 03:54 AM
2nd Gear member
Default Turtle ICE Products

I have recently bought and used the new ICE products from Turtle Wax.... There are 3 different products,

1st is the Liquid Clay Bar- takes off all the gunk and fine scratches right off your car,

2nd is the Wax Paste- this stuff is amazing all ya have to do it add some water to liquify it and apply, let haze and buff out,

3rd is the Detailing Spray- just srpay for a quick and shiny detail when ya wanna get that gleaming shine back,

I swear by this stuff and totally bet you will too, try it out youll never use anything else again.!!!!!

Old 07-08-2007, 01:17 AM
3rd Gear Member
Default RE: Turtle ICE Products

I noticed the Turtle Wax liquid claybar kit and was wondering if I should try it. Post up some pics of what this stuff can do.

Old 07-08-2007, 03:01 PM

I don't have any pics on me, but my paint was starting to orange peel, and after I used the liquid clay if made it smooth as no tomorrow. IMO it works really well, also easier to use than a bar the size of an ipod... or smaller.

Old 07-09-2007, 07:34 PM
4th Gear Member

i dunno captin, i like meguires

Old 07-11-2007, 12:02 AM
2nd Gear member

Well guys all i can say is take a look at my Siggy lol, ill ry to get some up tomorrow at some point, let me telly a though, i had a better then average starting paint job, so dont take my example and think your gonna get the same turnout, hell ya might be better lol, this stuff is worth its weight in gold to me, took a lot of fine scratches outta my pint, felt like glass afterwards, but remember when you use it use a good amount of water once in a while to rinse off the **** (i had a spray bottle with water in it), work east to west not up and down and never in circles, follow those instructions and rinse that baby off, youll see your paint actually come back to its actual original color after all the wax, sap, road debris, and gunk is gone, and take ur time , get it all done the first time and youll be happy with the job. Also, use the ICE liquid wax, i use it on everything, leaves no white residue, and their not lying wither, used it on my tires, paint, all panels . GOOD luck and hope to see some pics

Old 07-19-2007, 11:38 PM

ORIGINAL: The Banks

I noticed the Turtle Wax liquid claybar kit and was wondering if I should try it. Post up some pics of what this stuff can do.
I wouldn't recommend it. The Meguiar's clay bar kit has a much better effect on the paint. I'm not a huge fan of any of the I.C.E. products actually. I tried the liquid polish and the shine lasted for maybe 2 or 3 days and it was gone. And on top of that, it's really hard to get off. Applying it is easy, but rubbing it out and getting rid of the smear look is really hard. It doesn't wanna come off, yet it doesn't last long...go figure.

Old 07-24-2007, 12:42 AM
2nd Gear member

ya i used the turtle wax polishing compound to remove the fog from my headlights. works well

Old 07-24-2007, 04:50 PM
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BlueZee28

ORIGINAL: The Banks

I wouldn't recommend it. The Meguiar's clay bar kit has a much better effect on the paint. I'm not a huge fan of any of the I.C.E. products actually. I tried the liquid polish and the shine lasted for maybe 2 or 3 days and it was gone. And on top of that, it's really hard to get off. Applying it is easy, but rubbing it out and getting rid of the smear look is really hard. It doesn't wanna come off, yet it doesn't last long...go figure.
I'm with you! Maguiars is what I recommend. Turtle was is hard to get off the paint from the expirences I've had with it. The only thing I use fron Turtle was is their colorwax because of the color in the wax hides small scratches and imperfections. That is after I put on the first coat of Maguires.

Old 07-24-2007, 11:40 PM
2nd Gear member

I find it totlally funny that it took dman near a month for this thread to get posted in lolol

Old 07-25-2007, 03:57 PM
3rd Gear Member

i used the clay bar and polish, work a hell of alot better than i expected it too, but i didnt know you could use it on your head lights, i should try it, mine are oxidised really bad

Quick Reply: Turtle ICE Products