Detailing Discuss detailing your ride within.

i hate shopping carts

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 10:58 PM
1st Gear Member
Default i hate shopping carts

just got off work and walked outside to see a shopping cart hit up against my front end moved it and chipped the bumper and scratched where the light is...my paint job is bad enough :-(

Old 01-27-2008, 11:11 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default RE: i hate shopping carts

if you can park way out in BFE, you may have to walk the extra few steps but its worth it to keep from shopping carts hitting you, other cars opening the doors into you ... Also if your car is outside during the dark park under a light (less chance of people breaking into your car)

Old 01-28-2008, 11:55 AM
Fourth Generation Moderator
October 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Did you go in and tell the store manager? If its their cart in their parking lot its their bill. I worked in a department shop that was dumb enough to build a parking lot on a hill. We had to pay to fix a lot of cars. Our lawyer had an idea and they put signs up saying they where not responsible for any damage done by carts. They where still responsible but they hoped the sign would stop people from filing. It did. Damage claims dropped to about 10% of the year before.

Old 01-28-2008, 01:04 PM
1st Gear Member

this happened over two months ago and i parked on the side of the building and theres always kids skateboarding over there i think someone did it on purpose