Computer & Fuel Systems Talk about the control module, fuel systems and delivery, customization and more.

Need some help

Old 06-25-2007, 12:12 PM
Default Need some help

I just purchased this car this past week. First off it is a 2001 camaro z28 with a procharger on it, full exhaust with o2 sims. I am having a problem with two codes. p0171 and p0174, System Too Lean (Bank 1 and 2). I have looked at the MAF and it is clean as far as i can tell but plan on spraying it with some brake cleaner here soon. Also looked to check for any vacuume leaks but have not found any. I do have the autotap system but unsure what the correct values i need or which ones i need to be looking at. Also has an aftermarket fuel pump that came with the procharger installed and is reading 60 psi, has a boost guage that reads 30psi of vacuume when idle and goes up as i hit the gas, and has a air/fuel guage that stay pegged out on rich. When i first got it the A/F would move around like normal but now it doesnt. Somebody help me out here.

Old 06-25-2007, 01:40 PM
Default RE: Need some help

cleaned the MAF and still same problem.

Old 06-26-2007, 12:00 PM
Default RE: Need some help

anybody wanna help me out? i already checked all the fuses and none were popped and also checked all the vacuume lines and didnt find any disconnected or loose.

Search this Thread