Camaro Forum Issues Discuss any issues you are having with the forums here.

Turn for the worst

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 05:58 PM
Overdrive Member

It's not just you Scooch, but this comes and goes. I agree the tech sections have seemed a little slow lately, but they'll probably pick up a little more as we get into the nicer seasons as people start getting their "nice" car out of storage and they start thinking about modding or have issues. As for OT...I don't really know what to say about what's happened lately other than "it's OT" Most of our regular members in there are pretty nice to each other, we've just had an influx of uh..."interesting" people lately it seems.

Old 04-15-2009, 08:30 PM
Super Scooch
January 2009 ROTM

Thanks Slvr... "interesting" was a good way to put it.

Old 04-15-2009, 09:38 PM
Dominos Puck
New Formula! Now with 10% more Win!

What the heck happened to ovulator, badinfluence, 74454b, stiggy poo, lindy poo, hawk, 94red, aleksandr, itcantbestevie poo doesn't post often anymore, 350rs, ninteysixyenko, th3poison. Those guys weren't the "just stopping by" types, but they're mostly gone.

I might end up moving on one of these days too for some reason *sniffle*

I've joined other forums like this one. El Camino forums - BORING (I left). Vulcan forums - only about 2 people ever post (I post once every couple of months). kawasaki motorcycle forums - whoa, tons of people there. Almost too many to keep up with (I post every couple weeks).

CF has always been the most fun by far. There's a good mix of amazingly tech savvy people to keep it all legit, enough people to ask those savvy people questions, and enough nooblers like rdot to make it weird. And it's kinda small so you remember people.

I don't really dislike CF anymore now than in years past. I like the way it all looks and functions now too.

I didn't like the MF vibe. I mean, it's okay, but the mods pretty much seem like dancing bears to me. Go to MF for awhile, and come back. You'll be happy to snuggle up in your warm CF home again

Old 04-15-2009, 09:53 PM
Super Scooch
January 2009 ROTM

yea, I'm a member of about 4 other Forums that I may have about 20 or 30 post each on but this is where I spend all my time online. I love this place, always have. Even more since I got involved in the OT last year and got to know everybody a little more personally. I have spent enough time over at the MF to know what goes on over there. thats actually the other forum that I was talking about mostly. I dont want to see it turn into that. I still have the warm and fuzzy but its just getting hard to be around all the Drama as of late. I meet people around town that drive nice Camaros and I tell them about the Forum. I dont want them to come in and see all the BS going on and turn away. thanks Puck.

Old 04-16-2009, 09:03 PM
Ninja Administrator

the forums are what we make of them. While I am physically able to just ban every retard that comes around, that really isnt a precident we want to start. The people around here, even the very needy and annoying ones, are not breaking rules.

some people have taken off for various reasons. our community IS smaller than it was at its largest, by about half. Most of that happened at the time of the crash, and many regular posters must have just found new homes.

Old 04-16-2009, 09:04 PM
Overdrive Member

As long as I'm active here I'm not going to let our OT get like MF's. There's only so much we can do, but we're pretty good at catching people when the break the rules, especially if they're particularly annoying...The louder they squeal the more attention they get, and it's usually not positive. Have no fear Scooch! We may have some disruptions, but we won't let it degrade too far...

Old 04-17-2009, 08:49 AM
Super Scooch
January 2009 ROTM

Originally Posted by 95slvrZ28
As long as I'm active here I'm not going to let our OT get like MF's.
Music to my ears.

Old 04-17-2009, 04:52 PM
Overdrive Member

We try to keep stuff in line, but remember, there's only so much we can do because we have rules that need to be followed as well.

Old 04-17-2009, 09:15 PM
Super Scooch
January 2009 ROTM

Understood. I have no clue whats its like but I'm sure its no easy task being a Mod or Admin.

Old 04-17-2009, 09:32 PM
Overdrive Member

its no easy task being me

Quick Reply: Turn for the worst