Camaro Forum Issues Discuss any issues you are having with the forums here.

Any problems with members or mods?

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2009, 01:17 AM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr
Default Any problems with members or mods?

Here is a place to complain, this is in an effort to remove unnecessary posts from proper threads. If you feel you would rather mention a member in private feel free to PM any mod or admin, I can promise you that the issue will be adressed, I cant promise however, wether you will like the outcome or not.

Old 11-02-2009, 03:03 PM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr

Just wondering... how am I supposed to take all the talk about people leaving because they have a problem with members/mods/etc and yet this thread remains blank? Am I confused?

Old 11-02-2009, 09:25 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

I'm in the minority when it comes to my thoughts, so I'd rather hit the road than sit around and whine. Other forums I'm on don't really put up with members that don't contribute to anything but plugging up the off topic sections. Can I do anything about it? Nope. Is anything going to be done about it? Not that I can see ever happening. When I joined this place, it was a camaro enthusiast forum, now it's a hangout for the MF guys, least in my views. Ah well, it's a hollow attempt.

Old 11-03-2009, 02:49 AM
Overdrive Member

Music, just hang out in Tech. With school I don't have time for the useless banter that goes on in OT, so I don't go very often. I really don't feel like I'm missing much. OT is like a chat room (now), but you don't really miss anything important if you're not there. Just my $0.02

Old 11-03-2009, 04:54 AM
Fourth Generation Moderator
October 2009 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

+1,, I rarely go to OT. That why I got them start the garage section. OT is useless for any real topic. Let the people that like the mud play in it. Its just not for me.

I am not just kissing up but I think the mods do a nice job of keeping the mud out the other forums. No one can keep it all out.

Old 11-03-2009, 12:24 PM
HELP ME TOM CRUISE
Yaaarrrrrr

Thanks for the input guys. Music, I am saddened to see you go (if you choose to).

Old 11-04-2009, 12:20 PM
December 2011 ROTM
Santas Little Helper
ROTM Winner's Club

I try to contribute as much as I can in 1st gen but fail cause I dont know much past what Ive done. I do visit other sections and observe. OT helps me get to know those that do post on this site and I feel more like there is a person behind the tech posts.

Old 11-04-2009, 01:14 PM
Senior Moderator
January 2010 ROTM Winner

I have a problem with Gorn. He picks on my car and my dual quads..blah...blah.
Please tell him to stop, it hurts my sensitive feelings!

Old 11-04-2009, 03:38 PM
Tech Droid

Gorn, please be good and stop picking on Camaro 69.

Old 11-04-2009, 03:52 PM
1st Gear Member

man, c'mon.... your not gonna please every single person that logs onto this or any other site all the time and if you try you will be in a never ending struggle and you know it. I call BS to the statement "Other forums I'm on don't really put up with members that don't contribute to anything but plugging up the off topic sections" , he wouldn't have any reason not to stay on there instead of looking everywhere else if thats what he is looking for. People come, people go. But if thats what someone wants to do is go,,, see ya'. sorry ya didn't like it. Post up that alleged forum name so I am sure not to log on there, sounds like a boring place.
ps camaro 69 doesn't have that sensitive of feelings,,,,,,,,,,,,,, after all,, he drives a purple vette...lol,,,, jk man.

Quick Reply: Any problems with members or mods?