Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

WTT Traxxas Nitro Rustler for Subs & Amp

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 05:36 PM
Default WTT Traxxas Nitro Rustler for Subs & Amp

Hey guys. I had put my radio controlled truck up on the internet in hopes to get enough money to get a new sub and amp set up but that didnt' happen. So what I was wandering is if somebody would just like to straight up trade me for a set up. I would like a good company like Pioneer or Rockford Fosgate and atleast 800W. So here are the specs and pics of the truck. It's freaking fast. 50+

This Rustler comes with everything you need to start racing. All you need to do is go to your local hobby store and get a gallon of fuel. This truck has the TRX 2.5 engine with the EZ Electric Start. This truck also has the following upgrades.

Oversized Aluminum Cooling Head
Aluminum Front and Rear Shock Tower
Performance Intake
Brand New Carb
Rebuild Carb Kit
Aluminum Tuned Exhaust
Street Tires
Extra Set of Dirt Hogg Tires for the rear with matching rims
Comes with Battery for EZ Starter
Super Brain 959 AC/DC Peak Charger
Aluminum Turnbuckles
Big Bore Shocks
Three Painted Bodies
A bottle of After-Run Oil is included
Includes the Radio Transmitter
Includes the Gas Bottle

The truck was used for oval track racing and a few times off road. This truck was well taken care of. My brother and I are big into these trucks and never abused them. After-run oil was always applied to the engine after every use. This truck will need to be tuned to your environment when it arrives. This truck also comes with all the tools you will need for the truck.

Old 10-16-2006, 02:33 AM
3rd Gear Member
Default RE: WTT Traxxas Nitro Rustler for Subs & Amp

I got out of that hobby to support the Camaro addiction lol. Sorry I couldn't help you. I did have a Traxxas T-Maxx with my own custom twin engine install lol. It was the original .15 one too. Robinson Hardened steel gears were the only way to keep that truck moving lol.