Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Ultimate Sound System

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 05:19 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Ultimate Sound System

Hopefully a sponsor doesn't read this thread, the person that cusses the least and has the witty comebacks/insults/comments will be banned right Hisss?

Old 05-01-2007, 05:22 PM
1st Gear Member

I would think someone who know's soooooooooooo much about Audio Systems like you, would have a better HEAD UNIT...
Please, please, please name something even close to my headunit at the $500 (not to mention with employee accomidations I got it for $325, but i'll still give you the $500 retail sticker to work with)price point and I will delete my CamaroForums account. Im sure you would love that.

And atleast this way this thread is actually back on topic again.

Old 05-01-2007, 05:24 PM
4th Gear Member

and they were using a crap $150 Pioneer reciever, coincidentally was identical to mine

Old 05-01-2007, 05:28 PM
1st Gear Member

Home theater pal, I guess if you would have actually sat through and read that thread as you said you didn't you would have known that was a Home Theater reciever. Not my car head unit.

Swing and a miss, anything else?

Im legit face it, yeah I drive a stang and im in a camaro forum. Sorry.

Old 05-01-2007, 05:32 PM
4th Gear Member

haha my bad

I'll bow down to you massa Seight

but seriously, you should leave

Old 05-01-2007, 05:35 PM
1st Gear Member

I made the offer to leave. C'mon check out some Alpines, im sure theres hundreds of head units out there far better than mine, im a
seight you are a ****ing idiot
it'll be easy finding a unit better than mine, since I bought mine with the little and useless information I have, I definatly undersold myself!

Old 05-01-2007, 05:37 PM
4th Gear Member

Did I ever say you weren't knowledgeable about this *stuff*? No

What HEAD UNIT do you have now?

Old 05-01-2007, 06:22 PM
2nd Gear member

hiss i know ur car stock for stock can beat mine hense when i said i know ur car has ***** like page 5 or w.e not sure, and u do go around bashing pple, well not always but ur pretty much a cocky a$$ an u have a stang on a camaro site, not the right thing to do ya know? can u understand that? i dont even hate stangs i would buy one if they had bigger engines an different interiors, you might like it but i think it looks bad imo. i looked atan test drove a 02 gt black convertible and drove my lt1 there an after feeling the diff. an loooking at the inside i just couldnt do it the interior on the camaro are better lookin by far imo an the reason it is so small is becasue the engine is moved back towards the middle of the car more to try to balance it out better and stangs dont have that because the engines are smaller so there are reasons for that and this is all geting outaa control we just need to chill out !!!

Old 05-01-2007, 07:37 PM
2nd Gear member

yeah.. what he said. I know the SC Cobra's are faster stock than Camaros. But, I know Camaros are faster than non SC Cobras, and yea i know the cobras have smaller engines. And I also know the V6 Camaros (3.8) are faster than the V6 mustangs, and i would hope you would agree..
The SC Cobras are supercharged, with 32v and DOHC, so I would expect them to be faster.
The non SC cobras werent supercharged and had smaller engines, so I would expect the camaro to be faster.
As for the V6, I dont know.. The mustang just doesnt put out as much power as the V6 Camaro (both 3.8's).. Maybe it was built more for economy, I just dont know..

As for Seight311, as far as im concerned you were cool when I talked to you on AIM, so I guess someone just pissed you off in here.. I agreed with you completely on the fact that people just shouldnt be big ******bags and that domestics should just get along..

Hiss, I agree that your first post in here was helpful, but slightly rude. After that it just blew up into what its become now.. but in every other section of the forum you've been fine that I've seen..

Old 05-01-2007, 07:57 PM
2nd Gear member

im done with all the drama lol too much i have enough here at home haha 454 u take over j.k but really this is geting old an idc anymore

Quick Reply: Ultimate Sound System