Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Ultimate Sound System

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 02:57 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Ultimate Sound System

And for the Camaro's seating position, your making fun of a Sports Car? Ever sat in a sports car? Mustangs are more like sedans...
Why is that because we dont have rear bucket seats?

Sedan c'mon, thats a lame way of saying, damn Mustangs have more interior space than my Camaro. How can I twist that around so it sounds like a Camaro is better.

anywho, I got my "complete" system (Jensen 200watt Head Unit, Pioneer 160watt Speakers, Sony 1300watt Subs, Scosche 500watt Amp, custom box) for $320
Wow you didn't buy an amp wiring kit, radio harness or RCA's and still managed to get your stereo to play? Unless your leaving that stuff out.
You didn't buy all of that new for $320.

Where is your capacitor? Don't tell me you have a system like that and didn't spend the money to get a capacitor.

Wow...this thread is hilarious!!!!!!!!

Funny how much Stang people know about Audio systems...they remind me of Honda Civic owners...what do you guys know about neons?

And for the Camaro's seating position, your making fun of a Sports Car? Ever sat in a sports car? Mustangs are more like sedans...

And how come I see A TON of chicks driving mustangs, and only a few chicks driving camaro's?
I know how to properly and tastefully install them. Thats about it, theres not much to know about neons.
How does knowing about audio systems become a degrading factor? It's such a bad thing I know how to build a box and have it to spec and properly tuned. This is insane, if you think being knowledgable about audio systems is "gay" then your an idiot.
Im so sorry I just so happen to be more experienced and knowledgable than you about something, that means it's uncool? Theres alot of d-bags around here with that same mentality, if your more experienced about a certain group of anything, they crack jokes about it. If your car is slower than theres, no matter if you open your mouth or not, they talk **** all day to you about how slow your car is.

Perfect example, my 94 Cobra, there is a kid whos dad owns a collector car dealership. In a local forum he is constantly running his mouth to any and everyone that says one thing about their car. Theres an event coming up in couple weeks at the strip and there was a thread on a roll call to see who would be attending and I simply said, "I may take my car up there and see how my winter mods did." Thats word for word what I said, he is the first to respond, "Dont waste your time your car is a slow piece of **** no matter what you do to it, don't waste "real cars" track time with your 5.Slow."

My buddy has a 94 GT, last summer this kid said the same **** to him, your car will never be fast, it looks retarded, your gay for owning that car. This winter he put a DSS short, X303 cam, D-1 Procharger, Stage II clutch etc. etc. and now the kid won't look in his direction anymore... But why his car would never be fast, he is gay, it's ugly. Well now that it's faster than his he can't be a hardass and run his mouth anymore thats why...

Take a wild guess what this tool drives... Heres a couple hints, It's black, has the most crackling, crappy sounding exhaust ever (gotta have 3.5" right?) And it has a hawk in the back window.

Ever sat in a sports car?
Yeah I have actually, there was a customer that had a couple Vipers, one of which I actually got to drive into the shop. I love how I can't lift a leg to fart in the damn thing. Super great sports car feeling, gotta love it.

Chics dig Mustangs, what can I say, sadly they all buy the V6's. Actually funny story, Theres a girl that owns

Old 05-01-2007, 03:26 PM
2nd Gear member

Man, you guys get all heated about car audio, kinda funny, i used to be all into that, computer system with GPS and 250 gigs of space, i actually still have a few things from my system that won me competitions in my grand prix, blewmy front window out half way, i forget the exact brain/component setup, i still have one of the old school directed 1000x4 amps, old school chrome M/A audio 4400 monoblock amp,2 ultra high excursion 18" 2,000 watt rms 18" audiobahns (before they made crap).... man... that system hit the lowest base i threw at,I dont know why but i just dont want to sell it, ill probly get an SUV and throw it in there down the road.

i had a loud *** system in the camaro, it was nice, but it didnt feel right, seeing fast cars with systems just seems ghetto, camaro's arent for flashing lights, or loud speakers they are for Speed and Style, when people smile and stare because of a quality built motor and a sleek, clean, stylish car, and are not cringing because of loud *** Bass, thats when you feel good about your car.

Old 05-01-2007, 03:41 PM
2nd Gear member

and as for what kind of person drives what kind of car, get off that subject, any*******, or dumb Cu&t could buy a camaroand still be an *******, and the Cu&t still a Cu&t ,same thingfor a mustang same thing for a Viper, or anycar in the dam world.

as forbeing "Lucky" with the ladies,Sure the camaro helps, but me and a buddy could go out in my grand prix, his taurus, my camaro or his mustang, and you know what, at the end of the night were bringing home at least 2 hot chicks regardless of what we are driving, that is called "game'

Old 05-01-2007, 04:11 PM
4th Gear Member

All the wiring for my system came with the car, and I have a capacitor from a previous car (which I got for free from a buddy for helping him fix his car)...it is a 'complete system' even without the capacitor.

So sorry you have to be such a god damn perfectionist ****...

I never said chicks didn't 'dig' mustangs...I said they drive them. And if you rely on your car that much, that's your own problem.

Anyways, keep driving your stang, have a good life.

Don't let the door hit you in the *** on the way out

Old 05-01-2007, 04:17 PM
2nd Gear member

computer system with GPS and 250 gigs of space, i actually still have a few things from my system that won me competitions in my grand prix, blewmy front window out half way, i forget the exact brain/component setup, i still have one of the old school directed 1000x4 amps, old school chrome M/A audio 4400 monoblock amp,2 ultra high excursion 18" 2,000 watt rms 18" audiobahns (before they made crap).... man... that system hit the lowest base i threw at.
I typically don't believe people who tell garbage stories, especially considering it involved Audiobahn. I also tend to believe that people who can not spell the simple word, bass, have no reason coming into an audio/visual tech room.

But I tell you what. I'll go along with this story.

What size box did you have?
What were the dimensions?
Sealed/Ported?
What size amps?
What type of car?
What size alt?
Any caps?
What was your box tuned at?
If it is ported, how were the subs firing? And where was the port? What size was the port?

Oh, don't bull if you're going to act like you have any idea what you are talking about.

I also would like to see a pic of your windshield have busted. It would make a good story, so I'm sure you took a picture of it...right?

I find it hard to believe that your Grand Prix, that had a specialized h.u. with GPS, and 250 gigs of memory on it, was in the same car that "set records."

Any pictures of what you won the competitions?

Old 05-01-2007, 04:20 PM
4th Gear Member

Hiss...you used to be cool

Everyone's cool here

Sorry if you were teased or whatever it was at mf...leave that **** there...not here

Old 05-01-2007, 04:27 PM
4th Gear Member

edit: nevermind

Old 05-01-2007, 04:27 PM
May 2007 ROTM

well it all got worse...we all know why you guys like the mustang interiors so much...cuz the seats have vibrating massagers "the long phallus shaped kind" built into the bottom seat cushion. This makes the car more enjoyable for ladies to drive. No wonder the guys need the "ultimate sound system" to cover up the buzzing sound so they can forget how lady like they feel when they drive. That ain't helping the funny walk that you have.

Old 05-01-2007, 04:28 PM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: badinfluenceRS
Hiss...you used to be cool
Everyone's cool here
Sorry if you were teased or whatever it was at mf...leave that **** there...not here
It's just hard to believe this guys farfetchedstory.

He claims to have pushed his windshield out...

I just don't agree with liars.

Old 05-01-2007, 04:29 PM
4th Gear Member

I was aiming more at this whole thread

Quick Reply: Ultimate Sound System