Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

RADAR DETECTORS.

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 12:26 PM
Default RE: RADAR DETECTORS.

[quote]ORIGINAL: TheStig

Speeding without a radar dectector is like sleeping around with out condoms. Sooner or later, your gunna get cought.

Absolutely right, I don't have a radar detector, but I do have 4 speeding tickets, 2 seatbelt violations, and one seatbelt warning....lucky me...Anyway, I rarely speed anymore for the fear of losing my license. But funny story though, one morning while driving to lense crafters to pick up my moms glasses, some a-hole cop stopped me for doing 50 in what i thought was a 45, but it was a 40mph stretch. Its kind of weird thatthe speed limit changes to 45 after crossing a intersection on the same stretch of road, not to mention that the street is a downhill street where its imo kind of hard to not speed. But the kicker is, is that the a-hole cop tried to write the ticket as if it occured at 730pm, but it was only 9 something in the morning. This lead me to believethat thisa-hole cop tried to make it as if he wrote the ticket while he was on overtime. I figured this because why else would he do that, but to get more money on his check or something. Anyway, at court, the judge threw out the entire case and I was basically free to go. So it goes to show, always check your tickets.