93-02 Wheels, Tires and Exterior

02 ss

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 02:44 PM
Default 02 ss

I picked up an 02 SS and wanna put the center outlets on the exhaust. Do I need to buy a new bumper or is it just an add on to the stock bumper. Ive noticed that Camaros with these tips have the center cutout on the bumper. If thats the case does anyone know where to go to get a new bumper with the center cut outs?

Old 11-27-2012, 06:16 PM
3rd Gear Member

Do you have your exhaust already routed to exit at the center? That's the first step. The stock bumper is fine with that, but if you want a valance you can purchase one seperately though it is not required.

Exhaust, 6LE Designs LLC

Exterior, 6LE Designs LLC

Old 11-28-2012, 03:52 AM

No I just bought this car, and it is bone stock. The website was a big help with what I was looking for as far as the exhaust. But can you help with some interior things. Im also looking to replace some of the plastics pieces in the rear interior. They are stratched and cut up so I want to replace them. Thank You for your help

Old 11-28-2012, 08:56 AM
3rd Gear Member

Best bet for that would be a local scrapyard or searching on classifieds, such as here and ls1tech's.

Parts Classifieds - LS1TECH

Look for people parting out their cars, wrecked cars and donor cars to try and find what you need.