93-02 V6 Tech V6 Camaro General Topics.

WHO DOES THIS?! ARGG

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2007, 06:21 PM
Default WHO DOES THIS?! ARGG

So this weekend I was in Boston for a marathon. I parked my car at the hotel and came back to find it completly torn up on the passenger side front fender ...hood...and a hole in the right high beam housing (it looked like a friggen crow bar went through it because it was only a hole). I am so upset I can't even begin to describe it. This kind of sh*t always seems to happen to me. Any suggestions as to fixing this mess. It's not exactly an indent, more of a severe scratch thats about 3 feet long, but so deep that it is slightly indented. I'll need a new hood, front fender, and highbeam housing case. Any suggestion as to where I should look for parts or a junk yard or what? Also apx how much this might cost? I'll take pictures to post sometime this week otherwise I know it's hard to estimate a cost. The hotel gave me the B.S. line that they are not responsible for any damaged or stolen cars, and that theres a sign that says it. Screw that, I saw three cops sitting in the lobby that night hanging out ...yet they didn't see someone destroy my baby and get away with it. Thanks guys.

Old 05-20-2007, 08:58 PM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: WHO DOES THIS?! ARGG

Best to get insurance involved. I had a similar experience. I parked my car at a condo parking lot for the night in Virginia Beach. I came out the next morning to find my rear bumper cover having a hole in it and the paint cracked and flaked all over. Obviously someone backed into it and kept right on their merry way. I still haven't had the problem corrected, because I'd have to pay a $250.00 deductible. Anyhow, contact your agent or company to further pursue this. I would have gotten a police report, simply for insurance purposes.