93-02 V6 Tech V6 Camaro General Topics.

Thanks to all i just beat a v8 with a v6

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 03:02 PM
4th Gear Member
Default RE: Thanks to all i just beat a v8 with a v6

well, i guess it was camarov6 it was on (remember the layout) but i dont see it anywhere[>:]. coulda swore it was a sticky too.[&o]

Old 04-05-2008, 04:03 PM

So spartan. I'm Guessing you have never heard that you can put different engines in cars. You might want to try it sometime. And for me being a liar well why don't we all show proof of our cars and track time. Let's see if you guys have what you have.

Old 04-05-2008, 05:47 PM
3rd Gear Member

you must suck at your job if you only make 150k selling homes. and why would you have a v6 camaro if thats what you make? but we all know its all a lie. but if you want to prove use wrong, park all your cars in a line with a camaroforums banner in front.

Old 04-05-2008, 06:25 PM
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jdelag

So spartan. I'm Guessing you have never heard that you can put different engines in cars. You might want to try it sometime. And for me being a liar well why don't we all show proof of our cars and track time. Let's see if you guys have what you have.
ok, I have plenty of videos, plus tons of time slips from my car at the track. I also have pictures of most of the mods done to it. So wheres yours?

Old 04-05-2008, 07:22 PM
3rd Gear Member

How did I miss this one? First off, who puts slicks on a 3.8? I have never once had a problem of getting loose in my 3.8 and its pushing well over 204 horse. Second, slicks with unmodified suspention= broken U-joints. Expecially with a 2 piece drive shaft. What track are you running @. I still cant get over the slicks, what gears are you running and is it a manual or standard trans? Frame connectors? Coupe or T-top? With just the mods listed and the forgotten stroker kit, did you switch to a 12 bolt rearend, cause if there is that much of a launch that you are in need of slicks, your stock V6 coupe rearend would have been toasted a long time ago. How fast is your Schwinn? Oh, I know, what about your Razor scooter?

Old 04-05-2008, 07:30 PM
In the Staging Lanes

I wonder if he knows that bald tires aren't really the same thing as racing slicks... [&:]

Old 04-05-2008, 07:56 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

Dang kid, stop trying to prove yourself in words. Prove us all wrong and post a pic of your slip. Use your cell phone, anything. You dug yourself a hole, and every time that your don't show your slip, you dig deeper. You'll never get out of this until you do. I drive a V6, and it is peppy, but not a rocket. My family has been drag racing for years. My grandpa has some of the first edelbrock performance parts ever made back when the ford engines were flatheads, when he first started the racing tradition in my family. My uncle owns a 1500 horse ranger with a chev engine (runs 8's). You aren't fooling anyone until you prove yourself.

Old 04-05-2008, 08:05 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

lol, before ya'll call bs on me too, here is "Lil Blue". It was the #2 show truck in the country for a while also. This pic is a clipping out of an old hot rod magazine. This is it running its fastest time. Jim was my great uncle. When he passed away, my uncle Mike bought it.

Edit: Oh, and it is completely street legal! You can drive it as long as the batteries are charged! This is the coolest truck I have ever seen

[IMG]local://upfiles/12538/6E31D3E2A2114F25A12E1911ED8E9B1B.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-05-2008, 09:09 PM
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jdelag

So jdelfag. Im guessing your a moron if you put a 400 engine into a Charger when you could have easily had a 440 and more power... but then again i dont need to guess your a moron youve proved that pretty plain and clear. Honestly ive never been to the track because ive been going to school and working. Now that summer is almost here and the snow has stopped randomly showing up i plan on going to the strip may 2nd. But i have plenty of proof of my car... You dont... sooooooooo you fail. Your probably not even old enough to drive... i mean i have seen no evidence of anything from you... hell you could just be some anomaly created by some super computer somewhere that has been deployed to try and trick humans with stupid lies... but my bet isyour 14 andthis is your fantasy life to ownthe Unicorns ofV6 Camaros and madeall this **** up.

Old 04-05-2008, 10:11 PM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

Alright, cool off spartan. You're not making yourself sound any better at this point. I think that you have well established that you think he was making it up

Quick Reply: Thanks to all i just beat a v8 with a v6