93-02 V6 Tech V6 Camaro General Topics.

supercharger?

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 12:39 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default RE: supercharger?

ORIGINAL: 02StanGT

I'm pretty sure only one who made a supercharger for the six was Powerdyne. They don't make it anymore, and you'd have to buy a used one. You can get one that's madefor an LT1, but would have to do a little custom work to make it fit.
Not True.

http://www.superchargersonline.com/p...mp;tabactive=1

EDIT: Just Realized it was posted earlier.

Old 01-13-2008, 02:26 PM
Overdrive Member

That's funny. How come RKSport no longer has it on their website?

Old 01-13-2008, 05:41 PM
Overdrive Member

Sorry this system is NO longer available. We took it off our site so no links can get to it, however it is still in our database so it still shows up. But, yes it is true. Powerdyne went out of business so RK Sports no longer can get the head units to make these systems.

-----Original message-----
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 12:16:56 -0800
To: sales@superchargersonline.com
Subject: RK-010910284

Is the product in the subject line even available anymore? I see it's on your site, but everyone I've ever talked to said that Powerdyne quit making them, and only way to get one would be used.

Thanks, Loren

This is for those who didn't believe me. This is the email I got back from the website you posted... Next time, dig deeper before trying to prove me wrong.

Old 01-13-2008, 07:10 PM
3rd Gear Member

Thanks, Loren

This is for those who didn't believe me. This is the email I got back from the website you posted... Next time, dig deeper before trying to prove me wrong.
Your names Loren?

Old 01-13-2008, 08:48 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Sorry this system is NO longer available. We took it off our site so no links can get to it, however it is still in our database so it still shows up. But, yes it is true. Powerdyne went out of business so RK Sports no longer can get the head units to make these systems.

-----Original message-----
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 12:16:56 -0800
To: sales@superchargersonline.com
Subject: RK-010910284

Is the product in the subject line even available anymore? I see it's on your site, but everyone I've ever talked to said that Powerdyne quit making them, and only way to get one would be used.

Thanks, Loren

wow, don't take things so personally buddy.

Anyways, the fact that someone has, or would supercharge their V6 is totally retarded. For that same amount of money, you could buy an LT1 and drop it on your car with more power, and more potential.

Old 01-13-2008, 09:07 PM
Overdrive Member

Your names Loren?
Yes. Everyone thinks it Stan. But if you click my profile, it says right there, that my name is Loren. Got tired of trying to correct everyone.

wow, don't take things so personally buddy.
Well, don'tmake conflicting postslike I'm just making things up. I know a bit about what I'm talking about.

Old 01-13-2008, 10:04 PM
4' 11" 117 lbs of fury!

before everybody confuses you with all the running jokes yes there are several compaies making for the 3.8 f body powerdyne and procharger and no you cannot swap the one from the gtp well you can but..... if you had the know how to do it you would have built you own supercharger anyhow..... ya as i and soooooo many people have said before please please put support mods in before you go for the supercharger(i know loren i know his car not mine) but you will get results out of support mods and not go into debt and if you still want to do a SC then you will get better results out of it anyway

Old 01-13-2008, 11:31 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Well, don'tmake conflicting postslike I'm just making things up. I know a bit about what I'm talking about.
I never straight out said you we're wrong and you have no idea. I said "Not True" meaning that was my personal belief of the supercharger being available. You provided evidence to conclude that RK Sport doesn't make that supercharger anymore. End of story, I guess they don't make it.

But wait you have to act like an *** about it?

Old 01-14-2008, 03:25 PM
Overdrive Member

Not true means false. Wasn't trying being an ***. Sounded like you and the other guy were calling me out.This is what false means:

Main Entry:
1false
Pronunciation:
\ĖˆfoĢ‡ls\
Function:
adjective
Inflected Form(s):
falsĀ·er; falsĀ·est
Etymology:
Middle English fals, faus, from Anglo-French & Latin; Anglo-French, from Latin falsus, from past participle of fallere to deceive
Date:
12th century
1:not genuine <false documents> <false teeth>2 a:intentionally untrue <false testimony> b:adjusted or made so as to deceive <false scales> <a trunk with a false bottom> c:intended or tending to mislead <a false promise>3:not true <false concepts>4 a:not faithful or loyal :treacherous <a false friend> b:lacking naturalness or sincerity <false sympathy>5 a:not essential or permanent ā€”used of parts of a structure that are temporary or supplemental b:fitting over a main part to strengthen it, to protect it, or to disguise its appearance <a false ceiling>6:inaccurate in pitch <a false note>7 a:based on mistaken ideas <false pride> b:inconsistent with the facts <a false position> <a false sense of security>8:threateningly sudden or deceptive <don't make any false moves>[/align][/align][/align]BigNic, I merely said that in the other post since you said: [/align]
but you cant start with that you need to build up the rest of you car then work twords forced induction
[/align][/align]While it's strongly advised to get the supporting mods first, it doesn't necessarily have to be done. You just won't get the most out of it.[/align]