93-02 V6 Tech V6 Camaro General Topics.

Parting out everything

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 12:07 PM
Default Parting out everything

Hello,
I currently have a 1994 camaro V6. I recently dropped my tranny (or so I think), anyways the car is immoble. I recently purchased another vehicle and have this baby just sitting around. If anyone needs anything let me know and I will be happy to take the part off and post pictures. The car has been a great car and I'm sad to see her go but I just can't afford it.

Here is a little about the car:
It is a 1994 V6 bright red camaro with gray cloth interior. She is a manual shifting, t-top (which are also for sale). I had the interior professionally reappolstered about 5 months ago. It looks beautiful... all the seats, visors, and roof are perfect. Also the engine was replaced 2 years ago along with the pressure plate, clutch, and flywheel. The engine has approx. 55,000 on it. It had 35,000 on it when purchased. The car ran great and sounded good... I installed aftermarket pipes only to add to the cars appeal...

So anyone needing anthing or just curious... let me know I will do my best to take pictures and get back to you asap.
Also any offers for the entire vehicle are encouraged as I have had one offer already here but have a certain # in mind.
The car is located in Western PA... my email is BAI8378@cup.edu... and my site where the pictures will be posted is http://community.webshots.com/user/bababailey... hopefully I can get around to posting some tomorrow, as of now there are pictures of a Range Rover I had recently parted and sold.

Thank you guys and I hope we can help each other out... its a sad day to post this as its 90 degrees out w/ no clouds... and I can't romp around around with t-tops out...

~Bailey