93-02 V6 Tech V6 Camaro General Topics.

lol...Guage and things and some stuff.

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 06:55 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default lol...Guage and things and some stuff.

So today...I was drivin around job hunting and I went into a Dunkin Donuts Parking lot...and I got the application and went back into my car where I was hit in the face with some upsetting news...
I put the key in the ignition and Turned it and the car went ... " WUUUU "EXPLOSION" And I was like
".....!?" So my first reaction was to turn the car off....Then I tried to turn the car back on and Nothing ...no sound nothing....not even the accesories went on...So I was like WTF...I tried this for another 4 tries and I said " yup....You wont turn on" So I went into the D&D and asked for a phone cause I dont have one and They said no...So....I went back in my car and tried some more times...Nothing.... Then it hit me...THERES A DEALERSHIP RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET! so I asked for help and he let me use a phone where I called my Friend ( naturallyaspirated) and he came down and
Knew it had to be the battery ( i thought so too, that or spark plugs, Ignition, etc) and he played with the positive side wire and It worked! This happend again later and Then my Guages FLIPPED OUT...My RPMS were goin all the way up to 7k and My speedometer went all the way to 130 and stopped....THen my car shut off again...Now my Speedometer is stuck there...Moo...Now I have to fix Battery Terminals...Guage....and I'm gonna clean my whole motor because It kinda smells rich or like I'm burning Oil or something...Yeah...Thats my weekend.

Old 11-29-2007, 07:16 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default RE: lol...Guage and things and some stuff.

mine did the same thing. it ended up just being a bad battery. once the new one went in, the gauges returned to normal and everything had been fine since.

Old 11-29-2007, 07:21 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Good news! I'm probably gonna rock out a Duralast maybe? But I'm broke hardcore I need a part time Job so bad...

Nice Car by the way!

Old 11-29-2007, 07:24 PM
3rd Gear Member

At least you are looking, good luck. McDonalds is always a good place to start. Check your local supermarket, stocking shelves may be booring but the yummy mommies are nice to look at.

Old 11-29-2007, 07:27 PM
In the Staging Lanes

yea, luckly someone that wasparked next to me was able to jump my car and i grabbed a new battery on the way home.it was a pretty cheap battery but it definatly works better than the old one. lol and its been fine for about 6 months now.
...and thanks for the compliment!!! i really appreciate it.
i'm actually trying to sell it though so i can get a z28

Old 11-29-2007, 07:34 PM
In the Staging Lanes

ORIGINAL: slowZ

Thought you had a Z?

Old 11-29-2007, 07:35 PM
In the Staging Lanes

ORIGINAL: Chappie99

At least you are looking, good luck. McDonalds is always a good place to start. Check your local supermarket, stocking shelves may be booring but the yummy mommies are nice to look at.
I would hate myself If I worked at a fastfood rest. But its an Idea. and a last resort.

Old 11-29-2007, 07:37 PM
In the Staging Lanes

ORIGINAL: Red93Camaro

ORIGINAL: slowZ

Thought you had a Z?
nope. its a 6er. i should have a Z soone though.

Old 11-29-2007, 07:42 PM
In the Staging Lanes

ohhh... i forgot to mention, make sure your battery terminals are clean. sometimes they get some corrosion inside and that would keep it from working also.

Old 11-29-2007, 07:47 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Yeah I said I was gonna do that tomorrow in my post, You have a better 6 than I do. lol.

Quick Reply: lol...Guage and things and some stuff.