Help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2013, 07:41 PM
April 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

plug it in and go.

Old 03-26-2013, 04:57 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Still waiting on gas pedal assembly w/ module. I was told it will ship on Apr. 2.

Old 03-26-2013, 08:31 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Ok get this.....I had coolant leaking when this all started. Today I fixed the leak. It was the right angle plastic piece. A heater pipe that antifreeze flows through. I've replaced this piece numerous times before cause it breaks or cracks and leaks real bad. Everytime I pull it out one end breaks off and I got to pull it out from the hole its in. It always happens the same way. Its made out of plastic and I'm guessing it just gets too hot and weakens and cracks. This end goes into the engine. But anyway the car starts and I let it idle for 50 min. and it didn't stall out. I drove it and its doing fine. So maybe this was related.. in my first post I mentioned I had a leak but didn't think it was related. Now it seems like it was related. Idk. Everytime I let it idle I was leaking pretty good and would stall out and die after 25-30min. Now that I fixed the leak its not stalling and it seems to be working fine
I took it through the neighboorhood and its running fine. No problems turning left like before. So idk any comments....? I still have the gas pedal with the throttle actuator control module on order and it doesn't ship till April 2. I might just cancel it before it ships if all goes well the next few days. So right now I'm pretty relieved its working. I've spent over 1,000 Buck replacing parts
I should have fixed the leak first. Just confused why it gave me throttle position codes and TAC codes. Please comment back.

Old 03-26-2013, 10:28 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Just drove it again and everything seems good. Will let u know if anything comes up. But for now glad to be able to be back on the road!

Old 06-05-2013, 09:16 PM
In the Staging Lanes

So from page 1 I mentioned codes p1133 and p1153. I figured I'd replace the front 2 O2 sensors since ive never replaced them before. Replaced them and cleared the code yesterday and check engine light came back on today with the same codes. Any ideas wat I could do next? I need to get this fixed this month cause my inspection expires. No mods have been made except replacing the pipes after the exhaust manifold up to the cat.

Old 06-05-2013, 09:31 PM
April 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

check your wires to the 02s to make sure there not burnt. check fuses, not sure which goes to the 02 heaters but may be the issue. if you have access to a scanner that can see 02 activity then have a look at what the computer is seeing.

Old 06-19-2013, 12:50 AM
In the Staging Lanes

I replaced the rear O2 and check engine light has been off for a week. It rattled inside when I shook it. But anyways that problem seems to be fixed now on to the next. Ignition switch issue...see new post