93-02 V6 Tech V6 Camaro General Topics.

Fullfilling a Dream ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 06:34 AM
Default Fullfilling a Dream ?

Hi,

I found someone who swapped his 95 (3,4l.) Camaro with my Mazda Xedos 6. Both cost around 3600€ (Germany!) which is 4716$ btw. The camaro has very few "optical deficites" despite you see that it has run 113k miles now. The interior can be described as "B+" in my eyes. It stood around 2 month only being driven 3-4 times during this time but the engine started immediately and was not preheated by the owner. The left plastic bumber has a 3" crack that can be easily fixed by glass fiber. Further there is ha hole in the drivers seat (where you always rub against when getting in the car) that can be fixed by no cost, too.
The painting is around "A-" except very small/ few scratches.

Now technically I clouldn' spot any problems. The engine runs smooth and without any remarkable sound. Acceleration is adequately to the 3,4l. a little weak but not weaker than the 2l. Xedos (btw this is a xedos [&:] : http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazda_Xedos_6 ). Due to standing in the snow evreything is a LITTLE wet inside and theres even some mold but we can park it in a heated garage, no problem!

Could you give me some remote feedback ? What do you think about the reliability of such a car (btw. it had 4 pre-owners). I'm putting a cherry bomb in it soon such as doint the few optical fixes like patching the driver's seat/ cleaning interior.

There is absolutely no sign for an accident + no rost/ or few less important parts have rost but only on the very surface. The major important parts lock quite good. The cylinder head composition such as few other important things I forgot have been done by the seller recently.

Btw. Does s.o. know how many "litres" the 3,4litres (automatic) comsumes on 100 kilometres ?