93-02 V6 Tech V6 Camaro General Topics.

93 Camaro V6

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2011, 04:42 PM
Default 93 Camaro V6

I am new to this forum and it has taken days to figure out how to post. PLEASE HELP ME... I have this 1993 camaro that has numerous issues right now. Problem 1... replaced idle air flow sensor and throttle control sensor because the motor revs to in gear to 2500+ RPMs. Even after changing both of those. Had a scan done today and it says "EGR solenoid problem" so i go to auto zone and am told my car doesnt have an EGR Solenoid!!
Ok I will tell you... I am a female who knows NOTHING about cars but i am determined to keep this car as I have spent several thousand replacing parts!!
Also,I am have electrical problems i think!! If right blinker light doesnt blink inside the car the right front and rear blinker dont light outside the car and the parking lights dont work. My oil pressure gauge is flying all over the place and now my ABS INOP is flashing on the dash as well.... HELP!!!

Old 10-10-2011, 02:40 PM
April 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

moved your thread to the 4th gen v6 section. maybe get some help here. welcome to the forum and read the rules when you get time. enjoy.

Old 10-10-2011, 03:10 PM
November 2010 ROTM
October 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

Does your blinker on the dash stay on and not flash when you use the turn signals? That is a sign of blown light bulbs. I wouldn't worry about the oil pressure gauge, mine does the same thing. Your car does have an EGR solenoidm it is on the passengers side right next to the intake manifold. There is a little tube coming from the side of it that goes into the EGR.

Old 10-10-2011, 08:15 PM
I Like to Party

Most of the autozone workers dont actually know **** about cars. Just there to search their computer database and sell products. Should have taken it to a local mechanic shop to have them run diagnostics ;P