My baby. (1995 T-Top Camaro. v6)

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 08:05 AM
1st Gear Member

that would be a lot more than a write up man. a full body paint job is not something that just anyone can do. i have a buddy who does body wrk and has his own shop where we did mine. if i didnt have him i would never have thot to even try it. there is alot of work involved. the most wrk is strippin the car down and then fixin any kind of uneven spots or dents. then ya gotta prime it, block it, base it, and clear it. the prime and base arent too bad but the clear really takes an experienced sprayer to look good. if u get a bad clear your car will look like crap.

Old 09-17-2009, 08:49 AM
1st Gear Member

If I was going with painted stripes I would just repaint my whole car. haha but that is a few thousand dollars I don't have. :P

Old 09-17-2009, 03:43 PM
1st Gear Member

Hey man I was finaly able to stop and check out the bumper cover I told you about. It's burgandy but the clear coat is peeling off other than that it looks pretty good the place was closed when I went by so I don't know how much they want for it. Sound like something you would be intrested in since it needs paint?

Old 09-20-2009, 10:56 PM
2nd Gear member

Originally Posted by pedwards3x
i would get a new aftermarket bumper and just leave it unpainted for the time being its cheap and i had this for awhile on my car and it looked pretty decent but my ride def looks better painted also these bumpers are actually a better fit than OEM ones most of the time...just an idea

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CHEVY...Q5fAccessories
Is this person actually trustworthy and has good quality stuff? If so those are crazy awesome prices..

Old 09-21-2009, 08:38 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Originally Posted by YoungDriver
Is this person actually trustworthy and has good quality stuff? If so those are crazy awesome prices..
I was wondering this too, my bumper has a wierd dent on the front left side and scratches so I thought maybe I'd replace it. Painting it isn't a problem, but this seems really cheap when oem replacement is like 150 bucks...

Old 09-22-2009, 11:46 PM
1st Gear Member

ive bought quite a few aftermarket parts from this seller and they have all been great. great prices, fast shipments, and great fit. my buddy who does body work even said the bumper i got from them fits better than the oem one.

Old 09-23-2009, 07:29 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by machine1999z28
Hey man I was finaly able to stop and check out the bumper cover I told you about. It's burgandy but the clear coat is peeling off other than that it looks pretty good the place was closed when I went by so I don't know how much they want for it. Sound like something you would be intrested in since it needs paint?

Yeah, let me know how much they want. ^.^

Old 09-23-2009, 09:21 AM
In the Staging Lanes

ive bought quite a few aftermarket parts from this seller and they have all been great. great prices, fast shipments, and great fit. my buddy who does body work even said the bumper i got from them fits better than the oem one.
Still sounds a little to good to be true but I'm seriously considering it none the less . Do you have a pic of your camaro with the bumper you bought from them?

Old 09-23-2009, 11:41 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by VanHalen
Still sounds a little to good to be true but I'm seriously considering it none the less . Do you have a pic of your camaro with the bumper you bought from them?
dude look at my sig...thats my aftermarket bumper that was painted when i redid the whole car if u still dnt think its a good bumper after lookin at that i dnt know what would convince u...only thing to be aware of is that any aftermarket bumper wont have the indent for the emblem on the front...

heres another pic just to be safe...
Name:  13FinalPainted.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  42.0 KB

Old 09-25-2009, 08:47 AM
In the Staging Lanes
Talking

dude look at my sig...thats my aftermarket bumper that was painted when i redid the whole car if u still dnt think its a good bumper after lookin at that i dnt know what would convince u...only thing to be aware of is that any aftermarket bumper wont have the indent for the emblem on the front...

heres another pic just to be safe...
My bad I had seen it, beautiful car btw, didn't know if it had the other bumper on it. Im going to order one when I can now, and slap that thing on there. Thanks ^^

Quick Reply: My baby. (1995 T-Top Camaro. v6)