Caz's Camaro Journey

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2012, 06:49 PM
Caz

Cleaning out the interior

Last edited by Caz; 03-19-2013 at 09:45 PM.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:05 PM
Caz

NEW Tentative Mod List for Summer 2013

After 6+ Months of having this babe. I have got a feel for things, and now I will start having money to spend, and it will be warming up soon, so mods will be incoming!

Audio

Bought a wiring harness and dropped in (literally...it is ONLY being held with tape on the inside because the dash kit I bought was garbage). Dropped in my Pioneer DEH-P5200HD from my last car and now have things running much better.

Still planning on a HUGE speaker system upgrade. I want to keep the HU I currently have, but since the 98Maro is a 1.5DIN I plan on detting a .5DIN EQ and dropping that in, then getting a nice dash kit to wrap that all together.

Dash Kit $20shipped Dash Kit $20shipped

Clarion EQ $50Shipped

Seats

I would still like to get a nice pair of bucket seats for the girl. Maybe even heated. Definitely need a chevy bow tie on them.

This is a very tentative mod. Lots of other things will come before this mod.

Rims/Tires

This mod has come up and needs to be assessed. I like my stock stuff, but I would like to have some THINNER looking tires (not tread, just the side walls) as well as some newer rims.

I don't know of anywhere cheap on this. But over the last 6 months I have made lots of friends in the car community and I know where I can get work and deals done now.

I would be willing to drop a grand on rims and tires.

Questions

Can anyone recommend cheap mods to make my car sound better? I was thinking cold air intake or something along those lines.

THINGS I HAVE DONE OTHERWISE

Looks like you guys still think I have tint on my car, and I do not. Cops made me take it off. PAIN!

I had to replace the battery and alternator in November....car still looses voltage (headlights DIM) when I go into reverse (only sometimes). Also had to replace all the spark plugs.

Family bought me this for Christmas....

Old 03-19-2013, 10:20 PM
Caz

Guess I should also point out that when I bought this puppy it had ~69000 miles, now its got ~74500.