woo hoo!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 08:07 PM
3rd Gear Member
Default woo hoo!!

my car experenced its first doughnut today, woo hoo! i pulled 3 and half doughnuts in the student parking lot at my school, first was just a half, did it half way around my friends car, and nearly parked perfect on the other side, trooper came back into the parking, didnt say anything though, soo took my friend home, stopped back by and a couple of my friends were still there, so stopped back by and they wanted me to do it again, so i did 3 spins, that smell of burnin rubber just makes ya feel good. not the first doughnut ive ever done, but the first one in my camaro, it was great...i know some of you guys are gonna rip on me for being a dumbass or tearing up my car or somethin, but idc, i enjoyed it greatly haha

Old 09-19-2007, 08:10 PM
4th Gear Member
Default RE: woo hoo!!

i didnt know 3.8's could do burnouts...

haha jk buddy! good way to through out your power stearing[:@]though

Old 09-19-2007, 08:39 PM
3rd Gear Member

and trans and w\e else is involved, oh well, it was great

Old 09-19-2007, 08:59 PM
Overdrive Member

ORIGINAL: bluovlh8er

haha jk buddy! good way to through out your power steering[:@]though
Word.

Old 09-20-2007, 01:21 AM
1st Gear Member

Burnouts in the school parking lot? Why not on the grass on the field =)

Old 09-20-2007, 01:33 AM
4th Gear Member

Yeah... I pulled into an empty parking lot after my gfs volleyball game before the bus brought em home and i did a couple.. didnt realize they pulled in behind me so i had like 5 girls running up to my car wanting to ride in my car while i do donuts.. they wanted to sit on eachothers lap in the front seat.. iasked if they wanted to die... got em in their own seat and took em for a spin, two of the three basically orgasmed and one (in the front seat) pleaded with me not to kill em and then said shes getting a Z28 when she buys a car... warned her not to kill herself tho... lol

Old 09-20-2007, 02:29 PM
3rd Gear Member

lmfao, pretty much same thing happened to me, two of my friends begged me to do it with them in the car, and thats why i did it the second time, and the answer the other guys question, only grass at my school to do it is the track, which is out of my way, you have to drive through like two fences