Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 12:35 PM
2nd Gear member
Default RE: why i dont like people driving my car

hide the keys. or go tell mommy or daddy =]

Old 03-05-2008, 12:53 PM
2nd Gear member

I wont even let my parents drive my car, and if it ever needs moved Im the one moving it. I have the only keys, they could get into it, but not start it. And ya army, just becaus she is your sister doesnt mean she shouldnt have to pay, although it could depend on her attitude, is she remorseful? If not then make her pay that and for the previous damage.

The thing I hate is when people say I should let them drive my car because they dont have one or something, the classic I need a ride and since you wont take me just give me your car.... yea w/e go eff yourself is what I tell em, because nobody will own up to damage they caused or stupid things they did, the honor system is totally gone...

Old 03-05-2008, 01:08 PM
2nd Gear member

lol i never let anybody else but my mom (who bought it) drive it,well except once i let my friend pull it into my garage since that was when i didnt know how to drive a stick well and my driveway is like this "\" and also his nice 03 SVT Cobra was right behind my car, so if it rolled back, not my fault =]

Old 03-05-2008, 01:37 PM
2nd Gear member

The only time I did let someone drive my car was back when I had the z-28. He was gonna buy it, but needed settlement money from a judge, so I told him he could drive it around and what not. He was actually really nice to it. Other people need to give me blue book value in cash just to touch the keys

Old 03-05-2008, 01:53 PM
1st Gear Member

the one problem i have with people driving my car is that no one seems to understand that you can't drive it like any other car pulling into driveways and stuff cause of the nose. Everytime my gf drives me car she'll pull out of 7-11 or somewhere like she's in her galant and you'll hear that god aweful sound of nose + concrete.

Old 03-05-2008, 01:55 PM
2nd Gear member

+1 nose to concrete contact FTMFL

Old 03-05-2008, 02:05 PM
Ninja Administrator

my front end is dropped like 2 inches too..... so sometimes I cant help it. people get really pissed off when im coming out of a parking lot and enter the road about sideways to try to level out as much as possible. some of u guys may know what i mean

Old 03-05-2008, 02:12 PM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

my front end is dropped like 2 inches too..... so sometimes I cant help it. people get really pissed off when im coming out of a parking lot and enter the road about sideways to try to level out as much as possible. some of u guys may know what i mean
Ya, I just show them the international symbol for i dont give a eff what you think[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 03-05-2008, 02:24 PM
Overdrive Member

Curbs, gutters, dips, they all scare the poop out of me. People tend to get a bit aggrivated when I slow down to 3 mph to get over steep speed bumps, but frankly, I don't care

Old 03-05-2008, 05:03 PM
4th Gear Member

the one time i let some one else drive my car i was smashed and i parked around the corner and we went to his aunts house which was not even a block away... But yeah i gave up on taking huge measures to avoid scraping that little plastic chin spoiler.. mines pretty effd...

Quick Reply: why i dont like people driving my car