Camaro Forums - Chevy Camaro Enthusiast Forum

Camaro Forums - Chevy Camaro Enthusiast Forum (https://camaroforums.com/forum/)
-   93-02 General (https://camaroforums.com/forum/93-02-general-41/)
-   -   ?? What did you do to your 4th gen today 93-02 camaro (https://camaroforums.com/forum/93-02-general-41/what-did-you-do-your-4th-gen-today-93-02-camaro-82204/)

95 camaro 406 02-10-2018 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Shadyredeyes (Post 724661)
I got title transfer taken care of yesterday. Damn State of Texas charged me a $250 fee for not transferring it for almost a year after I bought it. Dang thing wasn't even driveable when I bought it. So $498 later, I have a title coming in the mail.

well dont that chap your arsc ,transfuring plates hear,they give you a pro rated amount ,like say my 1995 z28 only cost 100.00 a year for plates,if i have 11 months left then i would get like $85.00 saveing on the 2002 but i will have to get seperate plates until i sell the 95 ,though we have no sales tax on cars ,they get us with home owners tax

i had looked at a 2001 TA ws6 day before i got the 2002 z28 ,an it had low miles at 100k but was beat on an not maint.for the 5k the guy wanted ,this guy also had no plate on it sat outside all winter ,nothing worse then a cop who sells used cars you have to drive around his hood only,that an noted oil leak right after he said no oil leaks was a deal breaker ,car was a mess,this one may need $500.00 to get it right that one needs 2k just to get started shame,this one 2k gets it right where i want it ,for now 1k will do it,i wanted a car that needed very little done to it,from what i could see

95 camaro 406 02-11-2018 12:26 PM

42 an snow melting big time too i been opening my garage each day ,bought a new car cover ,cant wait to get the other one out of storage an sell it ,i did deside i am keeping the tail lights from my 95 an t top shades ,cant find them tail lights anywhere everything is black or chrome ,i had also got 3rd brake light clear $16.00 brand new ,an want to do new runing lights an turns ,just give the car the more modern look,with the 2002 z28 car i want to put black some clear an white

Locry 02-13-2018 05:01 PM

I got out and bought one. :icon_fryingpan:

95 camaro 406 02-14-2018 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by Locry (Post 724720)
I got out and bought one. :icon_fryingpan:

what did you buy ???:icon_call: ,got 50s hear ,got my cat back on it way should be hear friday $25.00 to fed ex it ,going to get some fluids today

Lakerman62 02-14-2018 09:02 AM

after driving my 4th gen for the last few decent/nice weather days, I parked it under its car port and covered it last nite . I am driving my 3rd gen again while we have wet weather/almost forgot how fast the 4th gen is and how slow my 85 Z28 is ha ha ha....

Locry 02-14-2018 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by 95 camaro 406 (Post 724730)
what did you buy ???:icon_call: ,got 50s hear ,got my cat back on it way should be hear friday $25.00 to fed ex it ,going to get some fluids today

A 97 RS with a carbed 350. :)

95 camaro 406 02-14-2018 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by Locry (Post 724732)
A 97 RS with a carbed 350. :)

nice deal man

95 camaro 406 02-14-2018 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by Lakerman62 (Post 724731)
after driving my 4th gen for the last few decent/nice weather days, I parked it under its car port and covered it last nite . I am driving my 3rd gen again while we have wet weather/almost forgot how fast the 4th gen is and how slow my 85 Z28 is ha ha ha....

I hear that lakerman ,i got mine running right now would go for a spring ride but the road to salty still ,hope to get inspection next week though ,done,today got a bunch fiber towles for detailing ,also got some saw all blades ,i am ready to cut that big muffler out an put the slp in ,hope to do that in early march ,or the first day we get 60 or more ,excited about my first ls1 car they are fast cars ,got my dex cool also an black magic for the tires is the best stuff 1 bottle last the year on 3 cars ,far better then tire extreme or any other tire dressing

I also forget how quiet the cars are stock until you do cat back an headers,or just cat back for now ? its like the belt assembley is louder then the stock exhaust ,or the engine noise ,time to wake it up for sure:icon_flamethrow:when your used to true duals too i can imagine the water that is in the rear muffler or not just way to restricted let the puppies breath

craby 02-14-2018 05:22 PM

drove it :) nice day.

Lakerman62 02-14-2018 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by 95 camaro 406 (Post 724739)
I hear that lakerman ,i got mine running right now would go for a spring ride but the road to salty still ,hope to get inspection next week though ,done,today got a bunch fiber towles for detailing ,also got some saw all blades ,i am ready to cut that big muffler out an put the slp in ,hope to do that in early march ,or the first day we get 60 or more ,excited about my first ls1 car they are fast cars ,got my dex cool also an black magic for the tires is the best stuff 1 bottle last the year on 3 cars ,far better then tire extreme or any other tire dressing

I also forget how quiet the cars are stock until you do cat back an headers,or just cat back for now ? its like the belt assembley is louder then the stock exhaust ,or the engine noise ,time to wake it up for sure:icon_flamethrow:when your used to true duals too i can imagine the water that is in the rear muffler or not just way to restricted let the puppies breath

We don't have to worry about salt, except during the rare ice/snow storm incident, but it's frustrating when u have to keep an eye on the weather, my car is not a garage queen but I don't like driving it it in very wet weather, I'm fortunate to have the back up car, when spring n summer arrive I will look for every excuse to drive, anyways best wishes