Umm where does this go?

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 12:27 AM
1st Gear Member

ok, now let's look at the real issue here, Why was he under the hood of your car? or an even better question, why was it unlocked around someone you can't trust? people who really love their cars don't put them into situations like that.

Old 04-13-2009, 02:05 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Oh please, the last thing I want to hear about is how I should lock my car everytime I take 2 steps from it. It wasn't my car at the time, but was about 2 days later. They had put some head gasket stop leak in it a few years back (turns out her last bf didn't bolt the water pump on all the way) and it had clogged up the heater core, so he was under there changing the thermostat (from what I was told) and mom was tired of driving it in the winter with no heat so I traded her my taurus for it. I put new struts and shocks on it, fixed the water pump, the blower motor, the heater core, the bad rotors and pads, bought new seats, and gave it the regular tune up. Obviously if I didn't care for the car I'd have sold it for scrap instead of raking money into it.