umm this might not be the right place but..

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 11:51 PM
3rd Gear Member
Default RE: umm this might not be the right place but..

most people in my area arent the rich "i want to buy a car today" kinda people, yeah we go those, i live like 5 min. from duke university and hospital, so you got the rich *** doc.'s that live round here, and there kids get anything they want when they want, both my parents work at duke, but no where near rich, only reason i got my car, is from part of the money grandma left me when she passed, but ive worked my *** off all summer long and still workin, so i can get me a v8 or somethin with a lil more push and go, but i think if you can say i paid for that car and its mine, no matter if its a lil 4 cyl geo tracker, you should be proud of what you did on ur own, no matter if ur the fastest or best at ur school or town

Old 08-20-2007, 02:58 AM
4th Gear Member
Default RE: umm this might not be the right place but..

ORIGINAL: meteoralp45

most people in my area arent the rich "i want to buy a car today" kinda people, yeah we go those, i live like 5 min. from duke university and hospital, so you got the rich *** doc.'s that live round here, and there kids get anything they want when they want, both my parents work at duke, but no where near rich, only reason i got my car, is from part of the money grandma left me when she passed, but ive worked my *** off all summer long and still workin, so i can get me a v8 or somethin with a lil more push and go, but i think if you can say i paid for that car and its mine, no matter if its a lil 4 cyl geo tracker, you should be proud of what you did on ur own, no matter if ur the fastest or best at ur school or town
Amen to that bro