umm this might not be the right place but..

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 05:31 PM
In the Staging Lanes
Default umm this might not be the right place but..

Who would win in this race?2001-2003 Mustang GT 4.6LV. 1994 Z28 lt1 5.7L?

Old 08-15-2007, 06:12 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: umm this might not be the right place but..

The Z28

Old 08-15-2007, 06:16 PM
4th Gear Member

Yep, Z28. The Z28 puts out 275 and the Mustang puts out 260

Old 08-15-2007, 06:37 PM
In the Staging Lanes

umm uhh ohh that is not good. there is somthing really wrong with my car. i wounder what it is..........

Old 08-15-2007, 06:40 PM
In the Staging Lanes

umm well now that i think about it there are alot of miles on my car and it is a work in progress. so i dont know if there is a loss of hp here or not. i just don't know.

Old 08-15-2007, 06:43 PM
3rd Gear Member

you all are quick to answer. It all depends on driver, road conditions and are they both stock? You compare 275 to 260 horse. Ok 15 horse agains the weight of a mustang to the weight of a camaro. I am almost sure that the Mustang is lighter than the camaro. What tires are being used on both cars, are they both auto or standard shift? I am gonna say Camaro because I hate Stangs and the Homos that drive them. Why is it that every idiot that buys a Mustang may gain horsepower but loose brain cells?

Old 08-15-2007, 07:02 PM
In the Staging Lanes

ok well i don't know how to describe the drivers.Road conditions were good as for racing, they are both stock, and the tires are performance street tires, i guess you could call them. and they are both auto. I just don't understand how he did it. he was chirpin tires changin gears. I am kinda pissed off. when some one come up and goes 4.6 vs. 5.7 you would normally say 5.7 but WTF?!?! happned?

Old 08-15-2007, 08:47 PM
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Chappie99

you all are quick to answer. It all depends on driver, road conditions and are they both stock? You compare 275 to 260 horse. Ok 15 horse agains the weight of a mustang to the weight of a camaro. I am almost sure that the Mustang is lighter than the camaro. What tires are being used on both cars, are they both auto or standard shift? I am gonna say Camaro because I hate Stangs and the Homos that drive them. Why is it that every idiot that buys a Mustang may gain horsepower but loose brain cells?
So the type of car someone defines someone? Your anidiot dude.. And the road conditions would be the same for both cars.. stock for stock, tranny for tranny id give it to the maro, if the mustang is modded and the camaro is stock id give it to the mustang and vise versa.

Old 08-16-2007, 01:18 AM
1st Gear Member

Now this isn't a bash against people who own stangs but with my expirience on the road and just generally in life most of the people I've seen driving stangs are women for some reason. Although I do see an occational guy with a nice fixed up stang the majority of them are women. Also most of the people I've ever know that own stangs have been women. Not a put downbut justfrom what I've seen. I don't know why either? I think some of the newer model ofmustangs that some people put alot money into look Really nice but I wouldn't trade my camaro for the world... Well maybe a Z28.. but thats in the future

Old 08-16-2007, 01:47 AM
4th Gear Member

Women are usually in V6s, Camaro or Mustangs. Especially younger girls because their parentes think its a fun sporty car to get their daughters and they have next to no power so they dont have to worry about them crashing it. But this thread isnt about who drives what and their personalities.. I just think its stupid to stereotype CARs... Ive met a$$holes who own Camaros, Mustangs, Hondas and BMWs... Its not the car that makes the person... Going around saying everyone who owns a Mustang is a homo has got to be the dumbest thing ive ever heard.. People who say that are thick headed and need to grow up and pull the d*ck outta their a$$. just my 2 cents...

Quick Reply: umm this might not be the right place but..