umm this might not be the right place but..

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 08:09 PM
4th Gear Member
Default RE: umm this might not be the right place but..

lol. Ok [8D]

Old 08-17-2007, 09:20 PM
3rd Gear Member

haha, i didnt read the whole forum, but from what i did, it got off quick, but as far as mustang drivers being "homo", id leave the homo part to the ricers out there with 30 ft wings that they think give them 200 hp to the wheels, yes i prefer a chevy over a ford anyday,and yes id rather push a chevy than drive a ford, but there are exceptions, give them props for atleast gettin anamerican carbutyeah i know 2 people with bad *** stangs, a guy with a 99 svt cobra supercharged gettin about 450 - 475 to the wheels, and my grandparents neighbor who has the 1 of 1 05 mustang cobra and heres a link to an article about the car if you dont believe theres such thing as a 1 of 1 05 cobra http://www.musclemustangfastfords.com/features/mmfp_0602_psp_cobra_II/

Old 08-17-2007, 09:25 PM
3rd Gear Member

well it looks like they took the article down or changed it, but im going for a ride in it tomorrow, and ill get a pic. of the certificit from ford and svt and the car if i cant find an article

Old 08-17-2007, 09:59 PM
4th Gear Member

Yeah... Its not the cars its the drivers and not all drivers are the same just because of their car... hondas didnt asked to be the ricer flagship.. ricers and Paul Walker helped with that.

Old 08-17-2007, 10:06 PM
3rd Gear Member

u and paul walker, lol, well if your him it dont matter, ur faster than everyone else even in reverse! , i think ima watch that movie now and just point and laugh the whole time,

Old 08-18-2007, 03:00 AM
1st Gear Member

Realistically I have no idea who would win in that race because I don't know much about cars.. that's why i'm apart of this forum. I think it would be sweet to watch But in all seriousness I've got a 3.8 5 spd pushing 200hp (A much needed upgrade from last car that was a 90hp lawn mower engineMits. Mirage [].. Good gas milage tho.. Ya it blew) But with if I putCAI, headers, and exhaust realistically how many horses is it going to add. I know the manufacturers inflate the actual amount of hp so does anyone know what that'll do for me? [:-]

Old 08-18-2007, 10:25 AM
3rd Gear Member

realisticly maybe 25-35 (not to the wheels)

Old 08-18-2007, 07:12 PM
4th Gear Member

V6s dont respond well to mods thats the only problem. If u want to squeeze every little bit out of it. do what the guy before me did to my camaro. He put a 4 stage tune in the computer and some chip. he was gonna give me a mod list but forgot it.. anyway right now its tuned at the 2nd stage giving me 400horses to the wheels and 20mpg if i dont drive like Paul Walker. Its also got catless 3inch exhaust going back to a racing muffler. Its got a performance MAF and sensorsand a bigger Throttle body... not to mention a racing tranny, posi rear and posibars.

Edit: Oh yeah and i forgot the real killer, ported heads... kinda a biggie lol..

[/align]
[blockquote]

[/blockquote]

Old 08-19-2007, 09:47 PM
In the Staging Lanes

well looks like i have to do some mods to my car so i can beat this dude. I used to have the fastest car at my school now i don't. I hate it when some people can just wake up one morning and be like "ohh i am gonna buy a car to day" and goes to a dealership and hands the people cash. WTF?!! I really hate that. of couse i kinda did that. lol I am just kinda peeved that he goes and buys a car that can beat mine. again i guess i need to make mine a stoker and put headers and heads. lol. I wish i had that kinda money.

Old 08-19-2007, 11:43 PM
4th Gear Member

yeah i live in a microsoft and boeing area.. big money in my area but i have to work for my own bills kuz my dad has a good head on his shoulders and doesnt give me hand outs like some kids. I earned and can pay for my own car.. and i can say i have the fastest car at school.

Quick Reply: umm this might not be the right place but..