umm this might not be the right place but..

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 03:01 PM
3rd Gear Member
Default RE: umm this might not be the right place but..

Lighten up. Also compare the driveshaft legnth of a Mustang to the legnth of a Camaro driveshaft. Is your shaft 2 pc or 1 pc? He can chirp more gears due to the fact that there is less weight to the car and his drive shaft is shorter. Shorter the driveshaft the quicker the power to the rearend.

Again lighten up "DUDE." This is a Camaro website, so I thought bashing mustang drivers was ok to do. Sorry if I upset any "Homo Mustang Drivers."
ORIGINAL: Spartan66

ORIGINAL: Chappie99

you all are quick to answer. It all depends on driver, road conditions and are they both stock? You compare 275 to 260 horse. Ok 15 horse agains the weight of a mustang to the weight of a camaro. I am almost sure that the Mustang is lighter than the camaro. What tires are being used on both cars, are they both auto or standard shift? I am gonna say Camaro because I hate Stangs and the Homos that drive them. Why is it that every idiot that buys a Mustang may gain horsepower but loose brain cells?
So the type of car someone defines someone? Your anidiot dude.. And the road conditions would be the same for both cars.. stock for stock, tranny for tranny id give it to the maro, if the mustang is modded and the camaro is stock id give it to the mustang and vise versa.

Old 08-17-2007, 01:23 AM
4th Gear Member

Bro.. you kno what.. i havent met anyone i didnt like on this forum yet... why are you ruining that.. Its perfectly fine to have alil rivarly between the cars and sometimes their owners.. but to just call Mustang owners Homos is moronic... Now Miata owners.. thats as you say"homo".. Im getting upset here kuz u seem to think that driving a car defines someone... I USED to drive a Mustang and I sold it for a Camaro, the one ive chosen which will be in my drive way saturday has 400 horses.. IF a car was to define someone, and mustang owners are homos, your basically calling ME a homo.. which in itself kinda pisses me off... and now im buying a Camaro, what does that make me now? By your standards am I still homo? or in purchasing a Camaro will i finally be saved and become straight again? All im asking is that you grow up bro.. didnt your parents ever tell you not to judge a book by the cover?

Old 08-17-2007, 04:29 AM
Overdrive Member

i agree, but is moronic even a word ?

Old 08-17-2007, 05:22 AM
Overdrive Member

ORIGINAL: Alih

i agree, but is moronic even a word ?
Yes. http://www.answers.com/topic/moronic

Old 08-17-2007, 10:33 AM

A safe guess without options figured, would be that your camaro weighs around 200 more pounds than the mustang(unless it's a convertable). I researched the weights of both your cars and got 3264 for the stang and 3440 for the camaro. That isn't exact, but average from what I've seen.

In a race if both cars and drivers were equal(stock), I'd give the camaro the advantage, but just barely. I have 96 z28 and I've both absolutley owned and lost horribly to 2001-03 mustangs. It's a close race for sure. You have to take into account stuff like;how many people are in the car,tires, clutch or auto, mods that aren't really noticeable. It's no big deal to get beat by a mustang, it happens lol.

Old 08-17-2007, 01:16 PM
3rd Gear Member

Holy crap....buddy, so sorry. From where I am from Homo has the same meaning as dork, idiot,moron. Has nothing to due with your sexual nature. I have owned two Mustangs,so I must be a super homo. By the way, I think that the new Stangs are by far the nicest looking thing to hit the street since the Gremlin. Forget I ever said it....
ORIGINAL: Spartan66

Bro.. you kno what.. i havent met anyone i didnt like on this forum yet... why are you ruining that.. Its perfectly fine to have alil rivarly between the cars and sometimes their owners.. but to just call Mustang owners Homos is moronic... Now Miata owners.. thats as you say"homo".. Im getting upset here kuz u seem to think that driving a car defines someone... I USED to drive a Mustang and I sold it for a Camaro, the one ive chosen which will be in my drive way saturday has 400 horses.. IF a car was to define someone, and mustang owners are homos, your basically calling ME a homo.. which in itself kinda pisses me off... and now im buying a Camaro, what does that make me now? By your standards am I still homo? or in purchasing a Camaro will i finally be saved and become straight again? All im asking is that you grow up bro.. didnt your parents ever tell you not to judge a book by the cover?

Old 08-17-2007, 01:40 PM
4th Gear Member

well.. cant tell if ur being sarcastic since its in writing and not in person.. but dont worry about it. different areas have different meanings to things, just gotta be careful.

Old 08-17-2007, 01:44 PM
3rd Gear Member

Funny how in another area, somebody called Mustang drivers flammers, no prob there?

Old 08-17-2007, 03:08 PM
4th Gear Member

where... ive got work to do . I musta missed it. Im not like someone out patrolling to protect the "good name" of Mustangs... Just when i see it, it bothers me kuz i used to own amustang and i lovedthat car to death, it just wasnt powerful enough for meand honestly i like most mustangs.

But judging from your last posti take ityour a real sarcastic guy... are you trying to create problems? Just outta curiousity.. not trying to start anything up again..

Old 08-17-2007, 06:10 PM
3rd Gear Member

NO, not at all. Lets just forget it...cool....??? The stupid thoughts and coments come so much faster than the proper ones should. Its called A.D.D. or as my old man would say direaha of the mouth.

Quick Reply: umm this might not be the right place but..