Tiffany is Finished!! She is painted and loving her new Colors!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2010, 09:31 PM
2nd Gear member
Cool Tiffany is Finished!! She is painted and loving her new Colors!!

Before I start, no. I don't have any pictures taken yet. I will take some this week with my Nikon! But don't fret! You know I wouldn't let you guys down! Here is a link to a video I took and edited over the weekend! It isn't great, i don't have my usual video editor back yet, but it works for now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T-PX7Lj3Gk

I hope you guys enjoy it!

This is my 1999 Chevy Camaro Z28! LS1 6 speed T-Top that I completely repainted myself! I Painted the entire car, the Grand Sport Stripes, The door handles black, The Camaro LS1(In place of the Z28 Badges), the Camaro in place of the factory grill(will soon have a billet grill), added a new nose badge, and painted the inside of the letters inside the berger panel! All myself! I was very nervous, scared and stressed! But I am really happy with how it turned out, and I am ecstatic to have my baby back! It almost killed me to have to sand, beat, and take her apart and look at her for several weeks(I had other customer cars that I had to paint first before I could get my car into the paint booth). But once I got started painting her, I got really comfortable, everything came together very smoothly. And if I do say so myself I think I did a damn good job for my first full car paint job! I will post before, during, and after pics soon! Hope you guys enjoy the vid!

Old 12-05-2010, 09:32 PM
2nd Gear member

And if you have a youtube account, subscribe to my vids and when I add new vids you can see them before I even post on here! He he he! And you can check out my other stuff I have up! Anyway, hope you guys like it!

Old 12-05-2010, 09:34 PM
3rd Gear Member

Want to do mine next?

Old 12-05-2010, 09:45 PM
2nd Gear member

I'm going to take this as a compliment and sure man! Just bring it to the Texarkana AR area and get a hold of me! One bad thing is that this is my last week where I am going to school so after this week, I won't have a paint booth, but I am planning to build one or find one I can use every once and a while soon! But hell yeah, if I can get a booth, you buy the paint, bring it too me, we can definitely work something out! I have my own paint guns and everything!

Old 12-05-2010, 10:03 PM
3rd Gear Member

That sounds like a good offer, but your location is a little too much out of my way.

Old 12-05-2010, 10:13 PM
2nd Gear member

lol at withdrawals

i had never really driven my maro much before i painted it

now though, you get to experience the super fun world of not let anything or anyone near year car because of the fresh paint lol

i have freakouts anytime i drive my car and there are little kids playing outside where ive parked, ive moved it on several occasions

Old 12-05-2010, 10:13 PM
May 2013 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

what was wrong with the original paint?

also, I approve of the use of Monster lol

Old 12-05-2010, 10:47 PM
2nd Gear member

Originally Posted by Buffalo02Z28
That sounds like a good offer, but your location is a little too much out of my way.
I understand man! Where are you located?

Old 12-05-2010, 10:51 PM
3rd Gear Member

Phoenix area.

Old 12-05-2010, 10:52 PM
2nd Gear member
Cool

Originally Posted by Phalen123
lol at withdrawals

i had never really driven my maro much before i painted it

now though, you get to experience the super fun world of not let anything or anyone near year car because of the fresh paint lol

i have freakouts anytime i drive my car and there are little kids playing outside where ive parked, ive moved it on several occasions
Yeah! I almost beat the **** out of to kids(they were around 14 I think) They were in the parking lot of Academy Sports riding carts around and jumping off of them shoving them towards cars then catching them at the last second. When I came out they shoved one towards mine and I freaked! I chased them out of the parking lot on foot! I think one of them pissed his self by the look he gave me when I yelled "I'm gonna kick your asses you little ****s!" But yeah. It really scarred me! I would kill someone if the keyed, hit, or just did something to hurt the paint! Mostly because I did it all myself and it was NOT easy!

Quick Reply: Tiffany is Finished!! She is painted and loving her new Colors!!