Teh POWA!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2007, 03:13 PM
Ninja Administrator
Default Teh POWA!!!!

Went to illinois dyno center today with a few guys (stock mach1, nitrous fed 03 GT, and an lt4 TA).

First up was the lt4, his first run had an AF of 17.xx and he pulled a lousy 279 rwhp. he has an adjustable fuel pressure regulator, so we upped the fuel pressure and he still pulled a 15AF, but made 290 rwhp. Not bad.

Then I went up, but ill save that for last..... suckers...

Next up was the Mach1. He is stock except for flowmaster weldins and 4.10s. He pulled consistant 270-280 rwhp on 3 runs and was a little fat each time. Not too bad either.

Last up was the GT. He did 260whp without spray. On he made 370 rwhp and 490rwtq. Thats pretty sick...

ok, now the fun stuff. My first run wasnt under the best conditions. car had been idling for awhile and had been sitting in the sun. I ended up pulling 313 rwhp with AF in the 11s.

We let the car sit for a little while in the shade and ran it again and got a whopping 331 rwhp 310tq with AF in the low 12s. I didnt exactly believe the numbers so I went for another run as soon as the wheels had slowed down and made 324 rwhp with the same torque. AF dropped a little during this run.

here is a pic
Name:  6-16-2007.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  38.5 KB

I admit, the chart is a little goofy looking, but everyone else there was making appropriate numbers (i had a similar GT making around the same numbers before on a mustang dyno, and the mach was about right too)and everyone's graph ends up being a little wavy with this dyno. its not a dynojet or mustang dyno... cant remember the name, but it has a torque arm and calculates hp based on torque rather than calculating both based on inertia.... or something...

my mods are an lsp lid/flopac, EGR delete, and Borla catback. Thats it [8D]

Old 06-16-2007, 06:21 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Teh POWA!!!!

Sweet man.