Someone hit my F#@$@# Car

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 09:16 PM
2nd Gear member
Default Someone hit my F#@$@# Car

I felt like crying....

A guy backed into it last night at about 3am- I heard my alarm and ran outside as he was looking like he was about to leave. The guy didn't even look where he was going- his rearglass was fogged up-he said so himself.This world seems to be populated withso many careless people....

Old 01-27-2008, 09:30 PM
4th Gear Member
Default RE: Someone hit my F#@$@# Car

damn!! that sucks!!!! worst part is the fender! the bumper is easily fixed but that bumper sucks!

Old 01-27-2008, 09:38 PM
Overdrive Member

Awh man! What a drag!

Old 01-27-2008, 09:38 PM
1st Gear Member

THATS WHY THEY HAVE REAR DEFROSTERS that sucks man

Old 01-27-2008, 11:58 PM
2nd Gear member

If he was about to leave Im surprised you didnt hit him back.... I'm a lil over protective of mine, besides, i hate that someone wouldnt even have the decency to atleast put their info under your windshield wiper or something, seriously.... I lost faith in humanity a couple months back when i got hit[&:]

Old 01-28-2008, 12:13 AM
2nd Gear member

thats happened to me before it should pop out if nothing is cracked.

Old 01-28-2008, 12:37 AM
Overdrive Member

Redneck brings up a good point, the bumper will for sure pop back out because of the material. The fender there is fiberglass, so providing you don't have any cracks(which it doesn't look like you do from the paint) you should be able to lovingly pop it back out. Good luck!

Old 01-28-2008, 12:42 AM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: red94v6

If he was about to leave Im surprised you didnt hit him back....
It took every ounce of restraint in my body to not drive his head into the pavement until blood came out of his ears. I am glad I didn't, however, as the cops were already threatening tocharge me with misdemeanour batterybecause thekids girlfriendtold thecops I knocked him down [sm=icon_blah.gif][sm=icon_blah.gif]-(I didn't). I definatly would have been going to jail if I had worked the kid over.

Old 01-28-2008, 12:45 AM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: 95slvrZ28

Redneck brings up a good point, the bumper will for sure pop back out because of the material. The fender there is fiberglass, so providing you don't have any cracks(which it doesn't look like you do from the paint) you should be able to lovingly pop it back out. Good luck!
You guys really think it will be easily repaired?? How does it work with collecting from hisinsurance exactly- do I get a check myself,or is the damage simply payed for through whatever body shop I decide to go with?(I have actually never been in any type ofcollision before until this ******* hit me- and I am 22)