safe oil additives

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 01:02 PM
Dominos Puck
New Formula! Now with 10% more Win!
Default RE: safe oil additives

why is tt or sc a dumb question? You can't put turbos or a supercharger on a mustang?

Old 02-23-2008, 01:03 PM
4th Gear Member

imo im not a Turbo guy but a TT GT is pretty righteous.... or was that a Cobra i saw.. either way..

As for scrubbing my engine, if i had another car to drive almost 1000 miles a month to work, school and to visit my mom then my Camaro would be a weekend car only lol and id have that 383 ive been fantasizing about..

Anyway, today im changing my moms Suburbans oil and my own.. not to mention im draining the coffee colored water out and putting in some Peak coolant/antifreeze... todays a big day so ill see you all later.. and thanks for accepting my apology guys... i feel kinda ashamed that i did some of that stuff that pissed you off, but now i know what i did and ill change it.

Old 02-23-2008, 01:08 PM
Ninja Administrator

ORIGINAL: Puck90a

why is tt or sc a dumb question? You can't put turbos or a supercharger on a mustang?
if i was restricted to rounding my answer to the nearest hundredth, 100% of those thread never result in a forced induction car. its usually a 16 year old who got his keys yesterday and is just dreaming.

Old 02-23-2008, 01:15 PM
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

if i was restricted to rounding my answer to the nearest hundredth, 100% of those thread never result in a forced induction car. its usually a 16 year old who got his keys yesterday and is just dreaming.
I used to have those questions on MF.. only about exhaust.. or something cheap.. and that was when i was bagging groceries so it never happened..[&o] lol

Old 02-23-2008, 01:42 PM
4th Gear Member

you didn't round it........

Old 02-23-2008, 01:42 PM
4th Gear Member

if i was restricted to rounding my answer to the nearest hundredth, 100.21% of those thread never result in a forced induction car. its usually a 16 year old who got his keys yesterday and is just dreaming.
fixed [8D]

Old 02-23-2008, 06:22 PM
2nd Gear member

ORIGINAL: Spartan66

I used to have those questions on MF.. only about exhaust.. or something cheap.. and that was when i was bagging groceries so it never happened..[&o] lol
That was me. I got the Camaro on my 17th birthday and joined the forums a few weeks after. And one of my first threads was asking for a cost estimate to turbo my car. [:-]

I also had a Seafoam question thread but that worked out pretty well, since I followed all the instructions and completely cleaned out my engine: fuel system, heads, and crank-case. Then changed the oil after less than 100 miles. Was my first oil change too.

In fact, now that I think about it I was a complete noob when I joined this forum. I've learned a lot since then. Glad I did.

Old 02-24-2008, 12:11 AM
4th Gear Member
Default successful day

Well i changed my oil for mobil clean 7500 and my car runs sooooo much flippin better, the oil pressure rises with my rpms. Then i successfully changed out my coolant for some new coolant.

But i noticed this thick sludgy grimy build up under my engine in this location: Name:  lt11s.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  9.5 KB

behind the cirlced pulley and underneath the engine. Now I searched google and i couldnt really find anything but that it may be an oil leak, which may contribute to my low oil pressure when im stopped. Its pretty thick and its not caked its moist. Could this be an oil leak? if so where do you suppose it is/how do i find it so i can fix it?

Old 02-24-2008, 01:18 AM
Ninja Administrator
Default RE: successful day

if u have a slow leak or if its just greasy dust will tend to accumulate on whatever fluids are present to make this sort of "fuzzy goo". if thats what u have dont worry about it too much. any leaks will show up on he ground and **** ur dad off.

Old 02-24-2008, 01:43 AM
4th Gear Member
Default RE: successful day

lol ok good its just that gooey dust stuff!

Quick Reply: safe oil additives