Question about body paint.

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 04:46 AM
3rd Gear Member

Wow you better bake them some cookies or something because not only are they redoing it but they are giving you a loaner and partial refund. They are very honest. I would expect something like they give you a discount if you paint it again. LUCKY!

Old 05-27-2010, 03:59 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Originally Posted by carnage9
Wow you better bake them some cookies or something because not only are they redoing it but they are giving you a loaner and partial refund. They are very honest. I would expect something like they give you a discount if you paint it again. LUCKY!
They better bake me some cookies. Their service was poor. And honesty only came from the GM. Without the GM there, they were acting like they didnt even see the bleed throughs and overspray. They told me the bleed through would just buff right out. The cadillac paint shop people asked me why didnt they just buff it out for you then? They also said it wouldnt just buff right out. They owe it to me to make me happy. And without the GM there, they told me my car had the quality of paint job the same as a corvette. Which was a big fat lie. None of their corvettes had any signs of bleed through or overspray. They know corvette owners wouldn't put up with that ****. Honestly I wont ever go back there for paint work on my car after this, even if it was discounted. I pay for good service, not so I can come back and have it redone. I want it done the right way the first time. This back and forth stuff is for yoyo's.

Old 05-30-2010, 06:53 AM
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by MartineZ28
They better bake me some cookies. Their service was poor. And honesty only came from the GM. Without the GM there, they were acting like they didnt even see the bleed throughs and overspray. They told me the bleed through would just buff right out. The cadillac paint shop people asked me why didnt they just buff it out for you then? They also said it wouldnt just buff right out. They owe it to me to make me happy. And without the GM there, they told me my car had the quality of paint job the same as a corvette. Which was a big fat lie. None of their corvettes had any signs of bleed through or overspray. They know corvette owners wouldn't put up with that ****. Honestly I wont ever go back there for paint work on my car after this, even if it was discounted. I pay for good service, not so I can come back and have it redone. I want it done the right way the first time. This back and forth stuff is for yoyo's.
im with you on that im just saying you are lucky because nobody else would have cared because they already had your money