No one is knowledgeable here!

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2008, 01:59 AM
Default No one is knowledgeable here!

I have posted several questions at this forum in different areas, And no one seems to know the answers to the questions I ask. I assure the questions I ask are very basic. But when I come to a forum that proudly holds the name "CAMAROFORUMS" I would expect xa little more help then what I receive. In some posts I don't get a reply at all. Thanks for your time and thank you for no help at all.

JC Z28 LS1... Haven't lost a race yet...

Old 09-18-2008, 02:16 AM
3rd Gear Member
Default RE: No one is knowledgeable here!

well then by that logic you yourself are not very knowledgeable if you ask alot of questions

Old 09-18-2008, 06:04 AM
1st Gear Member

I'm assuming that most of you questions are most likely something that could've been search within the forums for a couple of seconds and been answered. Not to mention, I haven't seen any claim to be a Camaro "expert" so some answers will have to be more "trial and error" or google?

Old 09-18-2008, 08:24 AM
2nd Gear member

well I am sorry because no one is going to answer a forum about how to change a flat tire

Old 09-18-2008, 08:44 AM

It's ok, I ask about getting a good deal with buying a car and I get 15 views and no responses......

Old 09-18-2008, 09:26 AM
Ninja Administrator

https://camaroforums.com/m_238105/mp.../tm.htm#238105
looks like u got responses to me

Old 09-18-2008, 09:46 AM
The Jazz Man
ROTM Winner's Club

The forums have been malfunctioning lately. I just now was able to login for example.

Old 09-18-2008, 10:30 AM
Overdrive Member

You are whining because only one thread did not get an answer? To answer that question... Get a Haynes manual to see how easy is might be, or you could contact a SHOP as WE have no idea what the prices are like in YOUR area. Every other one of your posts seemed like it was answered logically to me.

Old 09-18-2008, 04:15 PM
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jcZ28

I have posted several questions at this forum in different areas, And no one seems to know the answers to the questions I ask. I assure the questions I ask are very basic. But when I come to a forum that proudly holds the name "CAMAROFORUMS" I would expect xa little more help then what I receive. In some posts I don't get a reply at all. Thanks for your time and thank you for no help at all.

JC Z28 LS1... Haven't lost a race yet...
I beleive I have answered a few of your questions. Many questions that members ask have been asked a ton before, plus I am sure you know what Google is, use it BEFORE POSTING. Everyone always wants someone else to do the work for them, try doing your own research first then asking in the forum. Also please remember that this place is not out lives, we don't get paid to be here and if you don't like it here find some other forum.

Old 09-18-2008, 04:54 PM
NOOO they be stealin' my bucket
ROTM Winner's Club

All your questions had good answers i dont know what the issue is but you should do a little more tracking on your end before you make post [>:]. Not trying to bash on you or any thing. If you have any more questions about some of the things you asked fill free to PM me and i will do my best to help you out .