need your guys opinion

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 08:19 AM
In the Staging Lanes
Default need your guys opinion

i was thinking of trading in my 2000 z28 and getting a 2007 350z but im not tooo sure if i wanna get rid of my baby or if i wanna be locked into a paymentt help me out guys !

Old 10-01-2007, 08:53 AM
4th Gear Member
Default RE: need your guys opinion

If you want a generic Import go ahead. 350zs are a dime a dozen among old/middle aged women around here. Nissans are nice tho, if i got an import it would be a Nissan like my dads Titan or something.

Old 10-01-2007, 11:26 AM
Overdrive Member

[sm=badidea.gif][sm=boosign.gif][sm=chairshot.gif][sm=icon_beat.gif][sm=lame.gif][sm=nono.gif][sm=noooo.gif][sm=nothatway.gif][sm=pcwhack.gif][sm=sigh.gif][sm=signs006.gif][sm=smiley21.gif]
I think that about sums it up....why would you trade for something that will cost you more money, that's slower and doesn't sound as sexy?

Old 10-01-2007, 12:04 PM
3rd Gear Member

Have you lost your mind!?? Why trade in a nice Z for a import?! Is there something wrong with your Z? What would a 350 z cost? 25-30G'S? You could spend less than half that into your Z and have one of the fastes bad *** looking Z28 for that kind of money. Best of all if your Z is paid for then why get into another payment? Ha! just think about it next time we post something about a ricer it could be you we'er talking about!!

Old 10-01-2007, 12:06 PM
In the Staging Lanes

haha nah nothing wrongg good point guys

Old 10-01-2007, 12:30 PM
3rd Gear Member

You guy want to hear this story about this dumass who had a badass 2000 Z28 Camaro with C6 rims? Well he got rid of it for a 350 Z and found out it didn't have the power of his Z not to mention that his payments went through the roof!! Not too long after that he realized he couldn't make the payment so he and his wife would fight because of the car and then he couldn't pay his morgatge on his house so his wife left him for a your good looking rich guy with a Vette. Then his 350z broke down and he tried to go to his ex-commrads at CAMARO FORUMS and they dumped his *** and.............Oh, wait, you haven't traded in the Z yet huh? Sorry I got ahead of myself. Hahaha!

Old 10-01-2007, 12:45 PM
1st Gear Member

if you want my opinion, i think your nuts. i can see why maybe you want a newer car? first off they dont make the camaros we have anymore so theyre more valuable to us. second if it was me the only way id get rid of mineis if ifind somethin more scarcelike an SS anniversary or WS6 or a V8 s-10 conversion somethin along those lines. dont do it dude most likely you'll regret it

Old 10-01-2007, 07:34 PM
1st Gear Member

Keep the Camaro of course gezzzzz >=/

Old 10-01-2007, 07:43 PM
Ninja Administrator

when I was a vallet I was unimpressed with the 350Z. I think they look cool from the outside. There is one around here with um... ground effects? not a body kit, but slightly different side panels and it has a low wing. Nismo parts. it looks pretty good, and trust me, im the first person to hate on rice (ive peed on a couple ricers before while drunk downtown [&o]......) However, they are not torquey (but personally I think the ls1 needs a set of gears before it feels torquey down low [&:]FLAME ON! [/johnny storm]). also, i found the interiors boring. the gauges were cool, but i think that was to keep you from looking ANYWHERE else! the dash was flat and black and did nothing. the doors were huge and flat with no detail except one small door handle.... .all sterile looking..... it was like being in a dentists office... and it didnt help that the exhaust sounds like a tooth drill under load [:@].

stick with the Z, its faster, yours happens to be especially pretty even for Z's (altho a slightly more pontiac looking one would be better [8D]). aside from that, if u buy a Z, kids in honda's will think you are automatically their friend...... I had that happen once..... i put "NAWZZ" on my mustang and suddenly I was the best friend of a guy with an srt4 who had just seen F&F. you dont want that. if you are older the increasedblood pressure might kill you. is a 350Z worth dying for?

Old 10-02-2007, 01:27 AM
2nd Gear member

hmm, i dunno they're nice cars. my sister has a 6 speed 06 350z, its a blast to drive, and handles like its on rails. but man, you have a 00 Z28? just spend your extra money on engine mods, and maybe some suspension upgrades. go take a 350Z for a test drive though, cuz i'm telling u, i'm pretty much in love with my sisters. has a freakin ton of power (300 hp flat 6) and all u need is a cold air intake, turbo ($4500 for the turbo itself) and a catback exhaust and you'll be pushing over 450 hp. but then again, you won't have the nice rumble of american muscle we all hold so dear

Quick Reply: need your guys opinion